Dyson cordless

After years of being a Dyson wanker I recently changed to Shark. It has literally changed my life. Corded, but if you disconnect the collection bin you can chuck it all over the place. Much better quality too

After years of being a Dyson wanker I recently changed to Shark. It has literally changed my life. Corded, but if you disconnect the collection bin you can chuck it all over the place. Much better quality too

Tried the shark cordless one and sent it back, ended up with another Dyson, V11. Much better all around and, at the time, only 50 more.

Interesting fact there mate! Which ones have you compared out of interest?
I have no scientific evidence, it’s all anecdotal:

My personal experience is that my cordless Shark is better than our corded Dyson was. we have 2 cats as well so our carpets can get manky if the 2 of them are fighting/playing.

My parents had a similar experience switching from their corded Dyson to a corded Shark.

My brother in law had a cordless Dyson and raved about how wonderful it was and my in-laws went out and bought one. He borrowed our Shark and went out an ordered one straight away, my in-laws followed suit shortly after.

Last edited:
The lift away bit aye, always feel like I'm a ghost buster when I'm using that :lol:
My shark is amazing, can virtually lift the carpet off the floor it's that powerful.

I've decided to sell my hoover, well it was just collecting dust

The grim reaper came for me last night, but I chased him away with my hoover
Talk about Dyson with death!

Back