Dyson cordless

I think they're fine. As long as you know how to actually clean them & ignore what Dyson tell you to do. You really do have to service them properly ever now and then
Can only speak from experience mate. I liked my Dyson at the time but when it broke I was shocked by how good the shark was.
Probably because the dyson wasn't working anywhere near properly as per my last post.

I think they're fine. As long as you know how to actually clean them & ignore what Dyson tell you to do. You really do have to service them properly ever now and then

Probably because the dyson wasn't working anywhere near properly as per my last post.
True my Dyson was old and nackered but my Shark is still running like it is brand new 2 years later and the Dyson was never as good as my shark even out of the box.

Very poor value and tend to get strands of hair wrapped around the tube with the brushes on that is diificult to unclog.

I still use one but only for very light jobs.

I've also got a Ryobi 18v+ system wher you can use the battery for tools and blowers etc and is a lot stronger suction than the Dyson.

Dyson were OK when I needed to buy a spare part online but they are really overpriced and have only started to drop their prices recently but a lot more work to do there.

I have a Dyson cordless, which I bought to replace my old Dyson, which Jeff Capes, would struggle to lift and carry.
The cordless version is just a bit too flimsy & lightweight imo, and won't last anywhere near as long as my old sturdy & robust Dyson did.
The cordless models are easier to clean, but they don't have the greatest suction when picking bits up off the carpet and floor.

I've the stick v8 or something. It's absolutely rubbish. Dyson have great marketing and have paid off reviewers like Which etc who rate them highly. Absolute turd. Terrible on all surfaces.

I've gone and bought a corded Miele and it's brilliant.

I have a Dyson cordless, which I bought to replace my old Dyson, which Jeff Capes, would struggle to lift and carry.
The cordless version is just a bit too flimsy & lightweight imo, and won't last anywhere near as long as my old sturdy & robust Dyson did.
The cordless models are easier to clean, but they don't have the greatest suction when picking bits up off the carpet and floor.
tbh, I use my cordless one as a handheld for quick jobs - like an old dustbuster. Got a corded one for proper cleaning

Back