Dylan McGeough

Eeeeeeee hew. :oops:

Keeps it ticking ower they reckon. Decent holding player they say.

Pfffffffffffffffffft.

The game just passed him by completely, and we were playing Rotherham at home ffs.

He was absolutely f***ing shite, all he does is play an easy pass and then hide.

An incredibly bad decision to start him over Leadbitter or Power. To then leave him on for 90 minutes leaving Dobson to try and do the job of 2 midfielders was shocking by Ross.

He's started 3 games in the league this season. We've not won a single one

Ah so that's his fault is it?...he was in the side that brushed Burnley aside in the cup.

He should be playing week in and week out as should others, you can't just pick a different side every week and expect them to play as a team.
Love how fans on here will let Leadbitter get away with shite performances because he's "one of our own" yet this lad gets singled out for a hanging.....it's f***ing mental.

Last edited:
Totally agree with your last sentence. Who recruits some of these players ?
This is the real question isn’t it? This board is full of how Ross has a top 2 squad of players at his disposal, yet almost every week this board is full of threads like this about how shit the players are. I fall firmly in the latter camp. If Ross has said he wanted these players then I’d peddle him today, but these days I have no idea how much of a say a manager has in recruitment. Think I lost track of this in our DoF days. Anyway, back on topic, I thought McGeouch was awful last night. Slow of movement and thought, ponderous on the ball when not falling over it, breezed past by the opposition.

Eeeeeeee hew. :oops:

Keeps it ticking ower they reckon. Decent holding player they say.

Pfffffffffffffffffft.

The game just passed him by completely, and we were playing Rotherham at home ffs.
*McGeouch.
Not true. Dobson was good first 30 minutes and then anonymous for the other 60. McGeough was anonymous for the entire 90.
*McGeouch.
A mcgeough bashing thread from Chris. Colour me surprised. No doubt Leadbitter was a big miss etc.
*McGeouch.
:lol: This could go on for a while.

Dobson was bright and dynamic in the first half hour and at the heart of the decent passing moves we had. I honestly didn't see McGeough involved in the same way.

After the penalty and him getting booked, I agree that there was nothing between the two.
*McGeouch.
I thought he looked a bit nervous tonight, maybe understandably.

Rotherham liked the ball in the air and McGeough was the man to get it down and pass it. Sometimes he managed it but the longer the game went on the worse our quality of possession became.
*McGeouch.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: is your seat facing away from the pitch?There might as well have been one of the trees from the acadamy planted in our half that would have been as much use as mcgeoch!
*McGeouch.
McGeough is a clone of his manager. Lethargic, dull, uninspiring, no creativity, no aggression, no forward thinking, no end product and you almost forget he is actually there.
*McGeouch.
McGeough was 100% a Ross signing.
*McGeouch.
I like McGeough but he was shit tonight like. Saying that he was like Zidane compared to Dobson who was awful from start to finish.
*McGeouch.

Last edited:
Thought it was his worst game for us yesterday and I like the lad.

Thing is rocky dobson is 21 and was most peoples mom at accrington,mcgeough will never get a mom award because he is shite and coming up 27.ive said it all year he wouldnt be here if he didnt trigger an extra year himself ,the club offered nowt.

Already his this season Stevo.

Another player that can’t win with some fans because he does smash people and play Hollywood balls.

He was nowhere near being our worst player last night.

He was nowhere near the worst performer last night but what frustrates the life out of me with him is his first thought is pass backwards.

Even when he collects the ball with no one pressing him from the opposition his default option is backwards.

I get the keep possession thing but we’re at home in L1 - we should be forcing the game far more often than we do.

Ah so that's his fault is it?...he was in the side that brushed Burnley aside in the cup.

He should be playing week in and week out as should others, you can't just pick a different side every week and expect them to play as a team.
Love how fans on here will let Leadbitter get away with shite performances because he's "one of our own" yet this lad gets singled out for a hanging.....it's f***ing mental.
He's absolutely crap man. Gives the ball away constantly, marks nothing and the most cowardly passer we've had since Vaughan.

Didn’t think much of him last season to be honest despite the hype. He was dreadful last night and the way the game went beyond him was terrible, lucky we have a manager who could see that was happening and he changed things accordingly.

Back