Dylan McGeough

Eeeeeeee hew. :oops:

Keeps it ticking ower they reckon. Decent holding player they say.

Pfffffffffffffffffft.

The game just passed him by completely, and we were playing Rotherham at home ffs.
It's the manager, not the players.
Jr will now change the team, as he hasn't a clue, put in leadbitter and power, maybe Embleton, and we will still be shite.
Then they'll get slagged off and he will change it again.

Pfffffffffffffffffft.

The game just passed him by completely, and we were playing Rotherham at home ffs.
He simply wasn't the problem tonight. The problem is we win away unconvincingly and then decide to drop a forward and put in an extra midfielder - I can only think its because he was worried about competing with Rotherham. If he'd gone out to win he could have put McNulty in Maguire's position and played Grigg or Wyke.

Never gets a start....Played well against Burnley and got reduced to a couple of minutes at the weekend and then expected to play a full 90...this manager is a f***ing joke tbh.....he hasn't got a f***ing clue and in turn, the players haven't got a clue....I can only imagine how many we may have lost by with our usual plodders of Leadbitter and Power in midfield.

Last edited:
I disagree. You're wrong

:lol: This could go on for a while.

Dobson was bright and dynamic in the first half hour and at the heart of the decent passing moves we had. I honestly didn't see McGeough involved in the same way.

After the penalty and him getting booked, I agree that there was nothing between the two.

He played alright when we actually attempted to play football.

Shame for the 2nd half the ball was sailing 20 yards over his head constantly

Pfffffffffffffffffft.

Did okay today however was surrounded by giants on the opposition and had to deal with the general shiteness of his colleagues

I'm not sure whether it's me with the blind spot regarding McGeough or it's other people. I hear people saying how he controls games etc but I apart from the second half of Rochdale away last season, I just haven't seen that.

All I see is a player who for a lot of the game is happy to sit on the fringes and not take responsibility apart from playing the odd short sideways pass. Out of our established central midfielders he offers the least to the team by a long way.

Never gets a start....Played well against Burnley and got reduced to a couple of minutes at the weekend and then expected to play a full 90...this manager is a f***ing joke tbh.....he hasn't got a f***ing clue and in turn, the players haven't got a clue....I can only imagine how many we may have lost by with our usual plodders of Leadbitter and Power in midfield.
He's started 3 games in the league this season. We've not won a single one

He wasn’t great but he wasn’t the worst player on the pitch. Dobson faded once he got booked and golden boy onien was shite at best. McLaughlin at right back should just retire because he was the worst of the lot.

Back