Dylan McGeough

I thought he looked a bit nervous tonight, maybe understandably.

Rotherham liked the ball in the air and McGeough was the man to get it down and pass it. Sometimes he managed it but the longer the game went on the worse our quality of possession became.

Eeeeeeee hew. :oops:

Keeps it ticking ower they reckon. Decent holding player they say.

Pfffffffffffffffffft.

The game just passed him by completely, and we were playing Rotherham at home ffs.
He was dreadful like. Didn’t see any of this composure and ability to keep the ball. Tried to play the ball forward a few times however so I’ll let him off this time. Don’t get the hype at all.

I thought he looked a bit nervous tonight, maybe understandably.

Rotherham liked the ball in the air and McGeough was the man to get it down and pass it. Sometimes he managed it but the longer the game went on the worse our quality of possession became.
The man to get it down and pass it? :lol:

He’s a complete bottle job that takes no responsibility and passes it to the centre halves rather than passing it himself

I'm not sure whether it's me with the blind spot regarding McGeough or it's other people. I hear people saying how he controls games etc but I apart from the second half of Rochdale away last season, I just haven't seen that.

All I see is a player who for a lot of the game is happy to sit on the fringes and not take responsibility apart from playing the odd short sideways pass. Out of our established central midfielders he offers the least to the team by a long way.
Spot on mate, never impacts the game at all,

I'm not sure whether it's me with the blind spot regarding McGeough or it's other people. I hear people saying how he controls games etc but I apart from the second half of Rochdale away last season, I just haven't seen that.

All I see is a player who for a lot of the game is happy to sit on the fringes and not take responsibility apart from playing the odd short sideways pass. Out of our established central midfielders he offers the least to the team by a long way.

It's not you. It's the others, they're f***ing blind. You are right.

I like McGeough but he was shit tonight like. Saying that he was like Zidane compared to Dobson who was awful from start to finish.

He wasn’t great but he wasn’t the worst player on the pitch. Dobson faded once he got booked and golden boy onien was shite at best. McLaughlin at right back should just retire because he was the worst of the lot.
Agree about the RT back , however I thought onien was our motm.

Eeeeeeee hew. :oops:

Keeps it ticking ower they reckon. Decent holding player they say.

Pfffffffffffffffffft.

The game just passed him by completely, and we were playing Rotherham at home ffs.

In comparison to Gooch, McGeady, Wyke and Dobson he looked a world beater!!! apart from O’Nien I thought they all struggled! to single him is pretty unfair in my opinion!!!

Back