Durham vs Worcester - One Day Cup

And yet silence on Wednesday when he bowled well and chipped in with some decent runs
He only got 30 didn't he

No, you get abuse for being silent when he does well but being all over the thread when he does shite
Really how many times have I mentioned him this season

And yet silence on Wednesday when he bowled well and chipped in with some decent runs
Kind of proves my point if scoring 30 and getting no wickets is a good game

Last edited:
He only got 30 didn't he

Really how many times have I mentioned him this season

Kind of proves my point if scoring 30 and getting no wickets is a good game

Point me where I said good game?

He chipped in with 30 runs. Not an amazing amount, but still a handy contribution batting at 7.

He didn’t take any wickets, but bowled 7 overs for 4.5 runs an over so was quite economical.

I’ve no idea how many times you’ve mentioned him this season as I’ve got you blocked normally, but remember it’s only his 4th game. You didn’t comment at all on Wednesday I’ve noticed. I clicked to see you posts on this thread to see if it was your usual tripe. I was correct

& so the Lewis circus carries on

He chipped in with 30 runs. Not an amazing amount, but still a handy contribution batting at 7.

He didn’t take any wickets, but bowled 7 overs for 4.5 runs an over so was quite economical.

I’ve no idea how many times you’ve mentioned him this season as I’ve got you blocked normally, but remember it’s only his 4th game. You didn’t comment at all on Wednesday I’ve noticed. I clicked to see you posts on this thread to see if it was your usual tripe. I was correct
Clearly you're arguing with chops who I have on block. Like you say not a word when Pringle does well.

You said I always mention when he plays bad yet you have me on ignore usually so you don't know

Back