Durham v Northants (a) C C.

A Durham tail wagging, 9 and 10 making 50 - a lead of 171….

You love to see it :lol:
Like the good old days with Hastings or Rimmington hitting fifties from number 9.

Remember when this forum said Trevaskis and Potts weren't good enough to play for the first team? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Just noted that this team contains, which is competitive to say the least, includes 7 homegrowns including all players from position 6 in the order, another 3 are Brits leaving only Bedders as having recently arrived in this Country. Good going I reckon and exactly what I think Durham should be doing. Nice to see.

Just noted that this team contains, which is competitive to say the least, includes 7 homegrowns including all players from position 6 in the order, another 3 are Brits leaving only Bedders as having recently arrived in this Country. Good going I reckon and exactly what I think Durham should be doing. Nice to see.
Aye, we are on the way back after the FTECB debacle. Been some good progress this season.

If we can get to the point that we have allrounders all the way down to number 10, we then become a very strong batting unit. The only problem is that the 7 to 10 batters would need to rotate so that they all got enough batting to keep them fresh.

Back