Durham v Northants (a) C C.

Starts Sunday and looks like only selection issues are who replaces Dickson if he is unfit. I would be surprised if it's not Clark unless they want to give Doneathy a debut. Not sure where Carse is with his fitness but if they decide to give him a game would probably come in for Potts if Coggers is ok to play back to back championship matches.

Starts Sunday and looks like only selection issues are who replaces Dickson if he is unfit. I would be surprised if it's not Clark unless they want to give Doneathy a debut. Not sure where Carse is with his fitness but if they decide to give him a game would probably come in for Potts if Coggers is ok to play back to back championship matches.
hard to pick between clarky & doneathy tbf, they both deserve a game. i'd probably go for clark just as doneathy has alot more of his career ahead of him

Controversial post but given these games mean sod all I'd like to see the bowlers rotated. I'd like to see Campbell, Doneathy and Salisbury (doing well) get game time. Clark needs to be given a chance also.

Controversial post but given these games mean sod all I'd like to see the bowlers rotated. I'd like to see Campbell, Doneathy and Salisbury (doing well) get game time. Clark needs to be given a chance also.
The 2’s can win the Championship, so I’d think they’d want to keep the group who got them to where they are now together as best they can.
I imagine that Clark should get his chance this time as Dickson didnt look too clever with his injury.
He’s done f*ckall in the 2’s to deserve a call up if we’re being honest.

Just looking at the score graphic at the bottom of the screen showing Emilio Gay as EN Gay.

If only he had 3 other forenames where the initials were OLA.

Back