Durham v Leicestershire (A) T20 blast

Basic inquest questions.
Coghlin and Burnham in side 🤔 Trevaskis and to a degree Badger's batting slot. Raine at 3 ?
we bat down to 11 so batting order is pretty immaterial. Agree about Coggers bowling but who do you replace him with? I'd retain Burnham for his boundary fielding -fast around the ground and good arm. Plus he probably gets up the opposition's nose with his constant shouting -certainly gets up mine.

we bat down to 11 so batting order is pretty immaterial. Agree about Coggers bowling but who do you replace him with? I'd retain Burnham for his boundary fielding -fast around the ground and good arm. Plus he probably gets up the opposition's nose with his constant shouting -certainly gets up mine.
You shouldn't play just based on fielding

Basic inquest questions.
Coghlin and Burnham in side 🤔 Trevaskis and to a degree Badger's batting slot. Raine at 3 ?
I don't mind Raine at 3 but only in the first 6 overs. If the first wicket falls after that then Bancroft should come in.
Today after that first over of Durham's innings the game was won unless Durham where careless which they where especially Clark and Bedingham. Just thought we where a bit cocky and arrogant which is unusual for Durham.

You shouldn't play just based on fielding

Nobody does, but it’s an incredibly valuable commodity in T20 cricket is the ability to field well.
Good win for the lads

Great win, tough couple of fixtures coming up but if we split the next two we’re still in decent shape in the group.

We’re on telly on Thursday too.

Last edited:

Back