Durham v Leicestershire (A) T20 blast

Unchanged 14 man squad for Durham but if all fighting fit would imagine the same XI.
Leicestershire have lost there opening two group matches. Scott Steel opening the batting but hasn't got a bowl yet. The lad who opens the batting with him is one of their overseas players lnglis who is a bit of a banger hopefully doesn't have his day tomorrow.
For me it's the cricket rather than football tomorrow.

Unchanged 14 man squad for Durham but if all fighting fit would imagine the same XI.
Leicestershire have lost there opening two group matches. Scott Steel opening the batting but hasn't got a bowl yet. The lad who opens the batting with him is one of their overseas players lnglis who is a bit of a banger hopefully doesn't have his day tomorrow.
For me it's the cricket rather than football tomorrow.

We've been shite. Steel really pissed me off the other night. Opened the batting and stayed in for the whole innings but only scored 54, never once picking up the pace, and we ended up losing by around 15.

Looked leg sidish 🤔 The Leicestershire commentator thought it would clip off stump 🙄
Thought he played a legside flick to s straight ball.
Good catch by Badger. Lillie looked dangerous there good wicket.
50 up for Steel batted better than he did the other night could be chasing a few here but it's a good track.

Last edited:
Bugger bedingham was looking good there, love the attitude this year where all the batters just go for it. Won them the game Friday let's hope the same today

Back