Durham v Lancs (a) T20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking start to the campaign with that win in Friday.
Interesting to see if they keep the same side or make changes. As it stands Durham have got plenty of bowling options with 4 front line seamers and with Shorts arrival 3 competent slower bowlers.
Plenty of batting not sure if we have enough power hitters to clear the ropes when bigger totals than Friday are required.
But all in all Durham are Looking a decent outfit after that nightmare start to the season.

I was slightly puzzled that Lees and Burnham- both capable of big shots- didnt come in ahead of Trevaskis and Poynter last night.

One thing I forgot to mention as well was that when Short holed out on the boundary for 46 he was absolutely furious with himself as he walked up the pavilion steps and smacked his bat off the wall as he entered the dressing room.....I like that attitude!

I was slightly puzzled that Lees and Burnham- both capable of big shots- didnt come in ahead of Trevaskis and Poynter last night.

One thing I forgot to mention as well was that when Short holed out on the boundary for 46 he was absolutely furious with himself as he walked up the pavilion steps and smacked his bat off the wall as he entered the dressing room.....I like that attitude!

Remember we used to play Jennings in the same role, batting 8/9 and not bowling him, which always seemed rather pointless to me

Surprised when I looked at the scorecard that Trevaskis had come in before some of the others. Not really seen enough of him to know if he is a banger or not.

This morning I received an email from Glen Maxwell telling me how much he was looking forward to tomorrow, hope he doesn't make a big entrance

This morning I received an email from Glen Maxwell telling me how much he was looking forward to tomorrow, hope he doesn't make a big entrance
Anybody going tomorrow?

Last edited:
Lancs batting first

Durham no changes from Friday

4 for 0 off 1

Good over potts

15 for 0 off 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Rimmo gets a wicket off his first ball :)

39-1 (5.1 overs)
I just put my ipad down, looked away and got an alert. Missed it :lol:

Even start in the power play

40 for 1 off 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical maxwell. Don't know what the thinking is given carse his full allocation when he's getting whacked all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back