Durham v Lancs (a) T20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looked like 200 plus was well on but this will take some getting

For the past six weeks or so the lad who organises the Travel Club has been asking me if I fancied going to Old Trafford. Perhaps now he might understand my reply that you're lucky to get me to walk the 15 mins from my home to the Riverside to watch Durham in the T20.

For the past six weeks or so the lad who organises the Travel Club has been asking me if I fancied going to Old Trafford. Perhaps now he might understand my reply that you're lucky to get me to walk the 15 mins from my home to the Riverside to watch Durham in the T20.
We were good last year

Back to earth with a bang
Serious questions about Carses white ball bowling and once again poor contributions from certain batsmen when needed

Can we not just bring rushy back in for carse and literally anyone for Clark

Stuff that, leave Rushy for the promotion push in the Proper Cricket.

The biggest issue (with both games) has been the poor bowling choices. Why Carse got four overs today, over bowlers who weren't going for loads...….

If they don't play Rushy in the T20 that means he plays one more championship match until September.
He is one of our top earners who in theory is only playing championship cricket and is 32. That sounds like someone who we released 2 years ago
Also surely Rushy at this stage of his career would want to have a bash at getting into one of the 100 franchise sides
I can't see him not playing any one day cricket in a full season.

Lancs CC tweeted
A big thank you to the 13,710 strong crowd who watched @lancscricket's win today against @DurhamCricket!

Logon or register to see this image

That's our record domestic attendance for a non-Roses clash in 16 years of playing in the @VitalityBlast!

and Durham apparently got 8,000 last friday on a night with a poor weather forecast. Attendances are looking up it seems.

Aye, just in time for it to become a Second XI competition as FTECB rape and pillage cricket for financial gain once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back