Durham v Gloucestershire - 12th August 2022 RLODC

A commendable effort by Coggers and the tail end who showed real intent in dragging a meandering performance to a really competitive finish.
In truth though this game was lost by Borthwick and his dolly drop of Dent and he really should stop bowling as he was the most expensive yet again
Pretty much this really. We need to get a contract sorted for the wicketkeeper who continues to impress. Plenty positives today but captaincy is a concern and I've said this many times this season. Unlucky today lads

First cricket match I’ve been to for over a decade! Really enjoyed it and I thought we were unlucky. Came pretty close really.
Felt sorry for my mate though. Lives in Yorkshire and nearly all his trains back were cancelled. Shocking

Lots of rumours from reliable people around the ground today. Three or four others leaving with Ned. Salisbury off to Derby. Lad from Felling CC sat in front of me and said Dickson talked about when he played for them last week he’s considering going back to Kent for family reasons next season.

Lots of rumours from reliable people around the ground today. Three or four others leaving with Ned. Salisbury off to Derby. Lad from Felling CC sat in front of me and said Dickson talked about when he played for them last week he’s considering going back to Kent for family reasons next season.
Hope Salisbury can get fixed up with another club, fully expect he will be away at the end of the season. Always felt he's been unlucky and not got the wickets his efforts deserve. Was talking today about who we thought would leave as obviously Ned went 2 weeks or so ago. I'd expect Salisbury to go, still not sure about Coughlin as I'm sure his contract is due. I've said a little bit on Doneathy today, I think he needs to be asking questions. Recruitment for next year needs to be a lot better as this lot have signed a lot of shite. Losing Dickson would be a kick in the balls as I was just saying today I think he would be a good captain.

If correct very bad news about Dickson as he's just started weighing in with runs.

Back