Durham v Derbyshire (one day cup)

Not really superstitious but will keep starting these one day match threads.
I reckon if no injuries same team.
Derbyshire having a decent run in this competition as well so could be competitive.
Nothing much to moan about really, perhaps it would be nice to see Durham chase down 300 to win a game.

I'd more than satisfied if Durham had to chase down 100 to win.

Billy Godleman has scored three successive tons in this competition yet he always struggles to get into double figures at the Riverside.....should be interesting.

Also got 51 not out. Silky very poor.

Chris is playing for Hylton for the next 3 Saturdays too.
I’m sorry but this is an absolute joke! Teams like Silksworth will more than likely be fighting relegation, so what chance have they got of obtaining points when this is the case? Absolutely nobody, including Chris, has gained anything out of this!

Cheers.

Been down before when there was a pond on the outfield.

At the ground now and everything is fine.
The wicket is well over to the pavilion today.

Richardson for Harte.
Weighell for Potts.

Back to the five bowlers.

Durham have won the toss and elected to field.

Last edited:
At the ground now and everything is fine.
The wicket is well over to the pavilion today.

Richardson for Harte.
Weighell for Potts.

Back to the five bowlers.

Durham have won the toss and elected to field.
Very surprised Harte dropped thought Burnham would have been the one to make way

All car parks next to the ground are full as the accesses to the overflow grass bits are locked. Missed the start due to having to U turn in and out and then giving up and parking over on the park side. :evil:

Stewards say council has been contacted so if you are coming later you may be alright

Neat and tidy bowling to start but these two look solid

All car parks next to the ground are full as the accesses to the overflow grass bits are locked. Missed the start due to having to U turn in and out and then giving up and parking over on the park side. :evil:

Stewards say council has been contacted so if you are coming later you may be alright

Was amazed by that. Assumed it would be a full house but only 1000 or so

Strange bowling change this

Last edited:

Back