Durham v Derbyshire (one day cup)

What's the crack for South Northumberland CC? Can you pay on the door and do you need to bring your own chair?

Doubt I'll get the day off but curious anyway.

I was making a joke about you carrying on like a fanny about a DLS score.

For an unreconstructed blokes bloke you seem to get offended easily

Where did I say I was offended?

There’s a difference between being offended and calling someone out for being a c*nt.

Hilarious watching you two muppets STILL trying to defend and rationalise laughing at someone’s misfortune.

Following each other about liking each other’s posts as if you’re 14 year old girls.

... funny... coz I’ve seen him licking the same persons arse after he’s left

Where have I licked Coughlin’s arse after he’s left? Share the post for us all to see....

Ha’way, lets get all your vendettas out in the open and we’ll address them.

Injured? ffs he dislocated a finger. It'll be put back in place and he'll play next match with his finger taped in all probability. For cricketers they 're occupational hazards not injuries.

Or it migh also be broken and he might need an operation to pin the joint like Stokes did - but you crack on trying to justify it for Statler and Waldorf here, cause they need a little help it seems.

Last edited:
Poor Brandon getting all shouty & calling folk names on here because folk disagree with him. Crack on, i won't be changing my opinion. We've got a game tomorrow, more bothered about that

Where did I say I was offended?

There’s a difference between being offended and calling someone out for being a c*nt.

Hilarious watching you two muppets STILL trying to defend and rationalise laughing at someone’s misfortune.

Following each other about liking each other’s posts as if you’re 14 year old girls.

Where have I licked Coughlin’s arse after he’s left? Share the post for us all to see....

Ha’way, lets get all your vendettas out in the open and we’ll address them.

Or it migh also be broken and he might need an operation to pin the joint like Stokes did - but you crack on trying to justify it for Statler and Waldorf here, cause they need a little help it seems.

:lol:

The trigger on this lad.

The way you are carrying on strongly suggests you weren't there at the time. Everyone thought he'd been hit in the nuts.

:lol:

The trigger on this lad.

The way you are carrying on strongly suggests you weren't there at the time. Everyone thought he'd been hit in the nuts.

Trigger?

No, you tried to bait me, I’m merely addressing your post. Honestly, I’ve got rhino skin, the environment I work in means that is essential, and I mean it categorically when I say that you won’t be able to offend me at all. Making fun of suicide isn’t cool though mate, it’s a little close to home, nor is seemingly teaming up with a bloke who’s already had one log in permanently banned due to cuntiness and personal abuse of others.

You’ve been around long enough to have known the history of WHED and I would’ve thought you’d know better than to plumb his depths.

Possibly just an off day?

What's the crack for South Northumberland CC? Can you pay on the door and do you need to bring your own chair?

Doubt I'll get the day off but curious anyway.

I was asking a bloke who has been for the last three Durham matches there and he said there is a small amount of seats available for DCCC members on a first come first served basis.

I may go for this option as I don't particularly want to have to carry a deckchair on the Metro.:eek:

Trigger?

No, you tried to bait me, I’m merely addressing your post. Honestly, I’ve got rhino skin, the environment I work in means that is essential, and I mean it categorically when I say that you won’t be able to offend me at all. Making fun of suicide isn’t cool though mate, it’s a little close to home, nor is seemingly teaming up with a bloke who’s already had one log in permanently banned due to cuntiness and personal abuse of others.

You’ve been around long enough to have known the history of WHED and I would’ve thought you’d know better than to plumb his depths.

Possibly just an off day?

I'm not 'teaming up with WHED', he just happens to be correct in this instance.

Everyone in the upper tier thought it hit him in the nuts, and it served him right for behaving in a really unsportsmanlike manner towards Burnham, presumably because he was rattled after dropping a sitter off him earlier.

It's getting boring now...let's agree to disagree.

I'm not 'teaming up with WHED', he just happens to be correct in this instance.

Everyone in the upper tier thought it hit him in the nuts, and it served him right for behaving in a really unsportsmanlike manner towards Burnham, presumably because he was rattled after dropping a sitter off him earlier.

It's getting boring now...let's agree to disagree.

WHED is correct because he takes pleasure in other people getting hurt?

If that’s the way you want to play it, we’ll have to disagree.

Back