Durham pre-season

If in Coughlin's defence you claim the club mistreated him in some way you should be prepared to substantiate your claim. Otherwise don't make the claim.

If in Coughlin's defence you claim the club mistreated him in some way you should be prepared to substantiate your claim. Otherwise don't make the claim.

I’ve ‘made the claim’ in the past as well. Not my place at all to reveal details of what went on, but as I have said there’s 2 sides to all stories. People looked at the switch he made and instantly assumed it was about one thing, without considering other factors behind the scenes

I’ve ‘made the claim’ in the past as well. Not my place at all to reveal details of what went on, but as I have said there’s 2 sides to all stories. People looked at the switch he made and instantly assumed it was about one thing, without considering other factors behind the scenes
Indeed but equally it's not your place to bad mouth the club("treated like shit") unless you're prepared to substantiate the criticism.

Not if he stays fit it won’t be.

Had horrendous luck with injuries and was shit on by Durham.

He’ll have a good career, injuries aside.
Unless the coaches were waiting by the dressing room entrance with weapons ala Tonya Harding then I can't see how he was shit on by Durham.

Back