Durham players abroad this winter

Crawshaw seems to be inconsistent since his injury

Seems fairly consistent tbf, I'm only following via this thread but has he made a decent score yet?

Fair to say it's not going as planned for the lad,but as above let's hope it's the making of him all the same and he kicks on next year for the seconds (with maybe a T20 appearance or two half way through the season when we're already knocked out 😅)

Seems fairly consistent tbf, I'm only following via this thread but has he made a decent score yet?

Fair to say it's not going as planned for the lad,but as above let's hope it's the making of him all the same and he kicks on next year for the seconds (with maybe a T20 appearance or two half way through the season when we're already knocked out 😅)

Averaging 6.3 in 2nd Grade cricket so far. Far from ideal.

More runs for Bushnell today (57 off 59) and a wicket, not so many for Crawshaw.

Still seems slightly crazy that you could just sit and watch Australian grade cricket live, if you had the time (I don't...)
Beat me to it this week sadly you couldn't give young Crawshaw more luck than me.

More runs for Bushnell today (57 off 59) and a wicket, not so many for Crawshaw.

Still seems slightly crazy that you could just sit and watch Australian grade cricket live, if you had the time (I don't...)
The top grade stuff over there is County championship level pretty much, players are picked to represent their states in the shield from how they perform in grade. There’s pretty much nobody watching them In the grounds mind apart from the groundsmen.

Could be recovering from his injury. He was doing well before that & in my opinion unfairly not given a chance by that knacker Franklin.

2nd team form for May and June 22, prior to his injury, reads as follows:
20, 19, 8*, 0, 7*, 19,14, 4, 8*

Averaging 16.5 in 2nd XI cricket. There are plenty of things to bash Franklin for, but it's tough to make a case that he treated Crawshaw unfairly.

In second level cricket which is totally different he's doing poorly over there yet you make excuses for him

Of course 2nd XI is different, nobody has suggested otherwise have they?
2nd team form for May and June 22, prior to his injury, reads as follows:
20, 19, 8*, 0, 7*, 19,14, 4, 8*

Averaging 16.5 in 2nd XI cricket. There are plenty of things to bash Franklin for, but it's tough to make a case that he treated Crawshaw unfairly.

Is that red ball?

Back