Durham on miners gala day.

I’m going, the focus of the speakers this year is Key Workers so Christina mcanea and mick lynch on the stage to speak, amongst other ‘real people’ who are also speaking.
It’s a great day whenever I’ve been, love following the bands and carrying a banner

Avoid it, its been hijaked by charvas and coked up knackers
Has it fuck. Yes plenty of the pit villages will have Carling swigging Charvers marching with the banner, but the people marching the banners in account for about 1% of the people attending.

I have been to the last 12, getting there at about 0830 and coming away at about 1800 and haven’t seen a single bit of bother.

The on a that spout shite about the Big Meeting are usually those that never go

Has it fuck. Yes plenty of the pit villages will have Carling swigging Charvers marching with the banner, but the people marching the banners in account for about 1% of the people attending.

I have been to the last 12, getting there at about 0830 and coming away at about 1800 and haven’t seen a single bit of bother.

The on a that spout shite about the Big Meeting are usually those that never go

I’ve been going for years until the last couple. If you’re claiming you’ve never seen a bit of bother, you’re either looking through rose tinted glasses or frankly lying.
This for me, all goes downhill on the racecourse from around 3pm.

You’ve obviously never been according to @houghton cut head.

No trouble ever apparently

Back