Durham Miners Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven’t grasped the nettle by now, I doubt you ever will. It’s been pointed out to you countless times, go back and read the thread again. There’s absolutely zero point in me pointing it out to you, because you’ll read it, take no notice of it and continue with your UKIP shite regardless.

Edit - Or better still, if you don’t understand why politics is brought into Big Meeting Day, go and have a look at your own village’s flag. Maybe you’ll learn something.
Should be in a museum man.

Still waiting for you to answer my question from earlier. Fully aware of who Peter Lee is. Now can we get back to these facts you were on about.

The facts are all around us, I’ve tried a few times to put them to you. Just like on the cricket forum - unless something backs up your own argument you’re oblivious to its existence. I’m at the end of my tether, I’ve wasted far too much time and energy on you before this thread, this has sent me over the edge.

Goodbye WHED.

The facts are all around us, I’ve tried a few times to put them to you. Just like on the cricket forum - unless something backs up your own argument you’re oblivious to its existence. I’m at the end of my tether, I’ve wasted far too much time and energy on you before this thread, this has sent me over the edge.

Goodbye WHED.
Show me them.... It cant be too difficult for you given your rants.

There was no Isis flag on display.
This. I've no real interest and didn't attend, but an Isis flag in would've lasted about 30 seconds before someone went for them.....And that would be most weekends in Durham.

Reactions: DJP
This. I've no real interest and didn't attend, but an Isis flag in would've lasted about 30 seconds before someone went for them.....And that would be most weekends in Durham.
Nah.

All the pit village lads are latte drinking , lefty, snowflakes.

Fuckers were practically beheading infidels on the racecourse

Loads of colliery banners have a union jack on them.

My guess is Upside Down Collin and his mates will have been threatened with dispersal due to them acting the gonk elsewhere in the city. They'll have then pushed their luck and been moved on. Whether that's right or wrong I don't know, but there's no way they were stopped simply for having union flags.

Loads of colliery banners have a union jack on them.

My guess is Upside Down Collin and his mates will have been threatened with dispersal due to them acting the gonk elsewhere in the city. They'll have then pushed their luck and been moved on. Whether that's right or wrong I don't know, but there's no way they were stopped simply for having union flags.

I think they were stopped for their own safety. They were being shouted at by a few idiots and you could see it was going to escalate.

I think they were stopped for their own safety. They were being shouted at by a few idiots and you could see it was going to escalate.
I saw them in the market place, and I've seen the pictures from the cathedral. They were out looking for a reaction and they seemingly were edging closer to getting one. Rightly or wrongly a mixture of booze and a red hot day increases the chances of a nibble even at the most rancid of bait.

Well done the police.

the house I live in probably worth more than your whole street mate, considering its location:cool:
It’s a f***ing shit hole man.
Full of folk walking round with Isis flags.

Depends. Jamie said he looked a canny hard student sort - not the type to be messed with it seems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back