Durham mags.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The difference is that us Geordie Sunderland supporters still claim to be Geordies, a bit like those wankers really. I have never related to myself as a mackem, although thick fuck mags try to.

I'm a Shotley Bridge born Geordie who supports Sunderland.

I'll happily tell my Mackem mates that I find their accent harsh to my ears and would never make any attempt to copy it.

I won't use words, in real life, I don't like such as ket, marra, etc.

The Durham Mags who act 'arl Toon' make me cringe ..... it's absolutely pathetic.

Its fact my wasteful little friend, why dont you ask the branch. Then ask the drum mags what year they found out that the Earth was indeed round.

Because I'm too busy on here.

Yes they are. Thats because most of them jumped ship during keegans wankathon, whereas the Northumberland lads have honoured their family ties and stayed loyal to the red n whites.

What age range are we talking here?

I'm a Shotley Bridge born Geordie who supports Sunderland.

I'll happily tell my Mackem mates that I find their accent harsh to my ears and would never make any attempt to copy it.

I won't use words, in real life, I don't like such as ket, marra, etc.

The Durham Mags who act 'arl Toon' make me cringe ..... it's absolutely pathetic.
Until about 1990, everyone north of Boro were regarded as geordies. Personally, I just like to be known as one of "The" Lads.

I don't really get the hatred towards Durham folk supporting the mags..or is it expected that anybody from Durham should support Sunderland? The world is massive support comes from all corners regardless of accents

I don't really get the hatred towards Durham folk supporting the mags..or is it expected that anybody from Durham should support Sunderland? The world is massive support comes from all corners regardless of accents
Do you have subtitles for that please!

Durham still has a big red n white following mind.

You asked me a serious question and I gave a serious answer that you totally ignored.

Do you want a debate or are you just here to post shite?

In case you missed my response, here it is again.

"Genuine accents are wonderful and there are literally dozens across the NE that I love.

I can generally identify people to within 10 miles of their home, even when they've been exiles for years.

Durham people over accentuating the 'Geordie' accent are fake and absolutely pitiful.

I'm 100% comfortable with my accent and heritage."

It's been said before we have Geordie supporters, forget about the Battle of Boldon Hill and the Metro. I don't like Maggie's they are the 1992'ers not ALL Geordie's are wrong'uns.

We keep saying Geordie's and it is the Maggie Nahsun that are daft from a football perspective.

If Geordie's have a beef it is because they are inferior to us, that is all. :D:D

You asked a serious question and I gave a serious answer.

When it was something you didn't expect, and can't answer, you come back with drivel.

If you want debate, as you always claim, why not make some attempt at an answer instead of posting shite?

I wasn't even responding to you at the time so don't get your knickers in a twist

identify themselves as "geordies" but don't make the criteria by not being from Newcastle, and don't support Durham city fc.......

And they'll always have to live with themselves knowing they're actually wearsiders
Meh..

The difference is that us Geordie Sunderland supporters still claim to be Geordies, a bit like those wankers really. I have never related to myself as a mackem, although thick fuck mags try to.
Mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back