Durham Indian Restaurants?

Good for you mate.

The thing is it gets parroted on here, but most people can't remember or never knew what the origin was. So there are definitely many people on here who take it literally. There will have been countless times now that someone's missus has asked whether they fancy going out in Durham for something to eat, and they've been answered 'no love, there's nowhere to eat in Durham, the SMB says so'. It's just dull as fuck now.

The thing is it gets parroted on here, but most people can't remember or never knew what the origin was. So there are definitely many people on here who take it literally. There will have been countless times now that someone's missus has asked whether they fancy going out in Durham for something to eat, and they've been answered 'no love, there's nowhere to eat in Durham, the SMB says so'. It's just dull as fuck now.

Taking it way too seriously you like.

what happened with Rajpooth? I noticed the last time I was in Durham it was being turned into something else
It was shite anyway.

Haven't tried the nearby Capital, but the Spice Lounge (i assume that's the one off the back of the marketplace?) it very good.

Back