Durham Hall of Fame

Any Durham hall of fame should start with Geoff Cook, he worked tirelessly for Durham County cricket in all his years there.

Ticket prices for attending are £55 + vat a head for a minimum of two tickets, so £132 in total.

Any Durham hall of fame should start with Geoff Cook, he worked tirelessly for Durham County cricket in all his years there.

Ticket prices for attending are £55 + vat a head for a minimum of two tickets, so £132 in total.

Club are clearly skint and looking at all options to bring money into the club. £55 and members don't seem to get a say in this, seems all very weird.

We'll be having a "County Durham Upper Hall of Fame" by the end of the year.

Club are clearly skint and looking at all options to bring money into the club. £55 and members don't seem to get a say in this, seems all very weird.

We'll be having a "County Durham Upper Hall of Fame" by the end of the year.
Personally, think it's a good idea and something new so good on the club for trying something different! Sunderland didn't ask their season ticket holders who should be in the Hall of fame so I'm not offended.

Personally, think it's a good idea and something new so good on the club for trying something different! Sunderland didn't ask their season ticket holders who should be in the Hall of fame so I'm not offended.
Sunderland ask their fans nowt it seems. I'm all a bit pffft about it all. I just think the club are skint which is fair enough they need to explore income ideas

Miserable twat him, he bollocked me when I was about 10 for walking in front of the sightscreen 😁 Wearmouth v Philly

Served you right! Heinous crime!

I imagine he got paid same as any other coach, did he work tirelessly or just get paid to do a good job.

I imagine he got paid same as any other coach, did he work tirelessly or just get paid to do a good job.

You could've just said that you know nothing about what Geoff Cook did behind the scenes, and the amount of time he spent at different junior coaching sessions throughout the winter all over the North East whilst he was 1st team coach.

Or you could've just said nothing.

Last edited:

Back