Durham captain for 2019

Steel seems like the best option - but I’d worry it would affect his batting.

Lees was once tipped as FEC - but I’m not sure we should give the gig to someone who’s only been here two minutes.

Rushworth is the elder statesman, he’s also our shop steward - he will no doubt have the full respect of the squad - but I don’t like the idea of bowlers being captains.

Steel seems like the best option - but I’d worry it would affect his batting.

Lees was once tipped as FEC - but I’m not sure we should give the gig to someone who’s only been here two minutes.

Rushworth is the elder statesman, he’s also our shop steward - he will no doubt have the full respect of the squad - but I don’t like the idea of bowlers being captains.
Well Brandon lad iam predicting the skipper next season is not currently at the club. You can give me a shoeing in April if Rimmo leads them out against the university.

Virat Kholi when he quits the BCCI and IPL and declares his undying love for Durham and wants to see out his playing days with us.

.....Nurse!

Raine is all rounder bancroft and Lee's how many do you expect
Fair enough but Raine is probably a number 8 really, Clark, Richardson and Smith (in first class cricket) just haven't been good enough so i would like us to at least bring in 1 more established batsman.

Back