Durham Arnison Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it when people are seemingly afraid to drive to the car parks in Durham.

Ffs man it's just roads and a roundabout get yasel there

I've never enjoyed driving in Durham like. Arnison is alright.

It doesn't say anything about building on or digging up the main car park in there though.

It's about where the cars in the front of the picture are that they've dug the big hole. That is shite parking by the silver Citroen anarl!

Logon or register to see this image

Did Stevie Wonder park that C4 or what?!

I'm not sure I will to be honest, with the constant nagging question in my mind of "what ever was in that git big hole in the middle section of the car park that they fenced off?".

They did put some big pipes and some black things that looked like pallets in the hole at one point if that helps.

That bit of car park is now fully open again but the layout is different.

They're digging another git big hole further over towards M&S now.

Is the work putting people off going? even with so much of the car park dug up there doesn't seem to be any problem getting parked recently. In the past you could be driving round for ages looking for a spot.

Is the work putting people off going? even with so much of the car park dug up there doesn't seem to be any problem getting parked recently. In the past you could be driving round for ages looking for a spot.
Joking aren't you? Was bedlam last time I went up, never seen it so busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back