Dulwich Hamlet Saturday

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by rexyboy, Apr 27, 2018.

1. rexyboy

rexyboy Central Defender

How many of our lot going? 4 of us on the train from Manchester. Must say i'm looking forward to it more than most recent matches i've been too.

2. julesp07

julesp07 Reserve Squad

I've been living in East Dulwich for 3 years now, and have been a season ticket holder at the Hamlet for the last two seasons. You'll find me stewarding tomorrow, wearing my Sunderland kit (pink of course). Hoping for a decent turnout from Sunderland fans!

3. john h

john h Midfield

We binned our (non-refundable) Mega-bus tickets after Sky fcuked the dates...Travelling that distance to watch Isthmian Lge. footie was a non-starter..Decent offer by Dulwich mind...but we're going to see Hibs vKilmarnock....possibly a similar standard of footie, but only a 10 min. walk from my house.....

4. pinknblue

pinknblue New Member

Looking forward to see you guys at the match!

5. phil

phil Midfield

I'll be there.:cool:

Kingdom Bhoy likes this.
  6. brandon safc

brandon safc Central Defender

How far is it by tube from Kings Cross

7. pinknblue

pinknblue New Member

About 45 mins. Victoria Line to Stockwell, then walk 20 years to the Northern Line platform and take a Tube to Tooting Broadway. The jump on a frequent 280 bus to the ground (ten mintes or so)

Or if you are meeting other Sunderland fans in the Prince of Wales in Wimbledon for a livener or two, get the Victoria line to Vauxhall and then jump on a train to Wimbledon (36 mins in total)

Dilligaf60 and Kingdom Bhoy like this.
  8. Hope you have a great time mate, keg on.

Dilligaf60 likes this.
  9. How many are we expecting? I'm only a few tram stops off Mitcham so might pop along, I'd be going on my own like...

Kingdom Bhoy likes this.
  10. Shieldsman

Shieldsman Midfield

7 of us going. Drinking in the Prince of Wales for a bit in Wimbledon next to the tram stop and then a few in the ground.

shepherd88 and Kingdom Bhoy like this.
  11. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Long walk that mind mate.

12. Butcher's Coat

Butcher's Coat Striker

Can you get there from Camberwell Green?
    Might be in the Tiger there.

13. pinknblue

pinknblue New Member

Yeah, jump on a 68 or 468 bus to Herne Hill, then get the Thameslink and get off at Mitcham Junction amd then a tram which takes a couple of minutes. 45 Mins in all I reckon

Kingdom Bhoy likes this.
  14. pinknblue

pinknblue New Member

Ah yards. Damn auto-correct ha ha!

Dilligaf60 likes this.
  15. Butcher's Coat

Butcher's Coat Striker

Ahh, the old ground was just up the road near Denmark Hill.

16. Kingdom Bhoy

Kingdom Bhoy Striker

Coxhoe branch will be there I'm hearing.

Dilligaf60 likes this.
  17. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Should be a right laugh. Wish I was going.

Dilligaf60 likes this.
  18. Fuck it am gannin on me own, will have to pay on the door like as I didn't have a Fulham ticket. If you see a loner with a Sunderland scarf come say hello!

woodlebert likes this.
  19. Canny bar.

We are off to Sandown.

nowtgoodeverhappens likes this.
  20. admwil

admwil Winger

Lived there and still own a property on Lordship Lane. I regret not following them during that time.