Dulwich Hamlet Saturday

Fair play to whoever went but it was a bit of a shame that they sang FTM when there appeared to be kids around.

Can't say I agree with that mind, you can't expect people not to swear just because there's kids around. I'm a firm believer that, other than in specific family areas, if a kid is in a football environment their parents should accept that they are in an area where adult language may be heard, not in one where they can expect everyone to change their language to suit, just like if you take them to the pub

Can't say I agree with that mind, you can't expect people not to swear just because there's kids around. I'm a firm believer that, other than in specific family areas, if a kid is in a football environment their parents should accept that they are in an area where adult language may be heard, not in one where they can expect everyone to change their language to suit, just like if you take them to the pub
Fair point but by looking at those videos on Twitter there was no need to sing ‘if you hate Newcastle ... eff the mags’ in a dulwich social club/bar.

Fair point but by looking at those videos on Twitter there was no need to sing ‘if you hate Newcastle ... eff the mags’ in a dulwich social club/bar.
We didn't have time to pop into the social club after the game, but we did introduce the Dulwich fans on the terraces to Lee Howies brother. I told the bairns nearby to stick their fingers in their ears first

I see your point mate, it's just the whole kids being present thing. For me there's little enough chances for blokes to go and wind down after a week at work as it is. If you take kids to a social club then they can expect to hear blokes swearing imo, different if it was a family pub, or family zone at the match. I do agree there wasn't much need for the song like, but if they fancied singing it then fair enough imo

We had a mare and couldn't even find the ground. Got a taxi from the station but took us to some sports ground which is what the sat nav was saying. Asked loads of people who had never heard of it so went in the Toby carvery and asked there. Still no idea so couple of pints then binned it off and got a taxi back to the train station.
Got a feeling we must have got off at the wrong station, had a golf club next door to it? Had a pint in there too so bit of a random day.
Before that we'd gone to Sutton v Aldershot which was poor, decent away following though.

Back