Dropping litter on public transport

I've got myself into bother with this a few times. Some Chinese bloke on the bus dropped his rubbish. I challenged him and he sad I'd because of me a cleaner has a job. I've put McDonalds rubbish back through car windows before but the worst was a black audi. A lad lobbed a box of those laughing gas canisters out in front of my house. He refused to pick them up so I out them all in his boot. He got out with a knife but quickly got back in when I said the police were coming already. Was a bit silly that.

Have to wonder sometimes what goes through their heads, I always know when I’m getting bus home after work which ones were used around the time kids are leaving schools for the day. The mess on the top deck is disgusting.

Catching the school bus in the 1980s, I honestly don’t think we were that bad. Sure we could be loud, but we didn’t make a mess of the bus. Mind you when you had Bob Smith personally driving your school bus, you didn’t dare trying it on like :lol:

It’s not just buses though, Metro is having a right bother with youths around the north tyne coast area at the moment. Last weekend at least 15 windows were put out, eight on one train. Another train had chocolate and cream sprayed all around the carriage. It was definitely school age kids, the time done was around the time they come out from certain schools.

There is a member of staff whose job it is to go into schools to talk to kids about the dangers of messing about on public transports, sometimes it’s a joint thing with police, bus companies and BTP. Many times she feels that it’s a losing battle talking to some of them.

Chester le Street is minging on a dinner time. The Park View children sit on the benches outside Tesco or on the floor in St Cuthbert's mall and then walk off leaving food packaging all over the floor even though there are bins there.

Disgusting behaviour. Never understand why people are so scruffy and don't take their rubbish with them. Its not like there aren't enough bins around.

I saw some kids in my local area drop litter on the street a while ago and walk off. I shouted at them to say "I think you've dropped something" 🤭 They all denied it was them at first then one of the scruffy little things owned up and went and picked it up 😂

Have to wonder sometimes what goes through their heads, I always know when I’m getting bus home after work which ones were used around the time kids are leaving schools for the day. The mess on the top deck is disgusting.

Catching the school bus in the 1980s, I honestly don’t think we were that bad. Sure we could be loud, but we didn’t make a mess of the bus. Mind you when you had Bob Smith personally driving your school bus, you didn’t dare trying it on like :lol:

It’s not just buses though, Metro is having a right bother with youths around the north tyne coast area at the moment. Last weekend at least 15 windows were put out, eight on one train. Another train had chocolate and cream sprayed all around the carriage. It was definitely school age kids, the time done was around the time they come out from certain schools.

There is a member of staff whose job it is to go into schools to talk to kids about the dangers of messing about on public transports, sometimes it’s a joint thing with police, bus companies and BTP. Many times she feels that it’s a losing battle talking to some of them.
Some of the states of the Metro on a night when taking them back to the depot were unbelievable.

Honestly why do so many people do this? Do people treat their house like that? I got a bus this morning into town just after 9, school kids have all just cleared off, double decker bus, its empty and I go to the top floor and honestly I never seen anything as bad in my life, I could barely sit down anywhere.

I really felt sorry for whoever has to clean it up. Sandwich packets everywhere, squashed food/bananas on the floor, floor was also sticky due to spilled fizzy drinks, crisp packets lying everywhere, drink bottles, plastic tea cups, like a f***ing chimps tea party.

But most times I use public transport there's always stuff on seats and I've always forced to have to look for clean area, really annoying.

Tidied.

heworth metro station. As we approached, some scratter was standing near the entrance smoking a fag. Just as we passed she threw it on the ground next to her. If she'd thrown it in the bin she was more or less fecking leaning on the fag end would have traveled less distance.

Last edited:

Back