Dropping litter on public transport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter

Midfield
Honestly why do so many people do this? Do people treat their house like that? I got a bus this morning into town just after 9, school kids have all just cleared off, double decker bus, its empty and I go to the top floor and honestly I never seen anything as bad in my life, I could barely sit down anywhere.

I really felt sorry for whoever has to clean it up. Sandwich packets everywhere, squashed food/bananas on the floor, floor was also sticky due to spilled fizzy drinks, crisp packets lying everywhere, drink bottles, plastic tea cups, like a f***ing party.

But most times I use public transport there's always stuff on seats and I've always forced to have to look for clean area, really annoying.

Last edited:

On a similar note, was driving past Bede a few days ago and some nugget just dropped a can out of his window into the road. Would it be so difficult to take it home and bin it? Twat.

Honestly why do so many people do this? Do people treat their house like that? I got a bus this morning into town just after 9, school kids have all just cleared off, double decker bus, its empty and I go to the top floor and honestly I never seen anything as bad in my life, I could barely sit down anywhere.

I really felt sorry for whoever has to clean it up. Sandwich packets everywhere, squashed food/bananas on the floor, floor was also sticky due to spilled fizzy drinks, crisp packets lying everywhere, drink bottles, plastic tea cups, like a f***ing party.

But most times I use public transport there's always stuff on seats and I've always forced to have to look for clean area, really annoying.
So these kids were eating their sandwiches and bananas before 9am along with drinking tea? Where did this happen?

Scruffy ***** with no decency. I’d hang the bastards.

(Metaphorically. I’d just find the CCTV and have them prosecuted for littering)
Since I was a kid, I have witnessed moral and social standards in society such as mannerisms, respect, social etiquette etc, falling. As a kid, good social norms was drilled into my head. We may be progressing but also in quite a few aspects of society, we are take backward steps.

I was picking the bairn up from school nursery the other day, about 20 parents waiting for the gates to open when some mid 30’s scratter came by on a bike (no hands of course) and dropped a chocolate wrapper.
You should have heard the tutting.

Shite that like.

However get a car, and at least they are eating fruit.
:lol: :lol:
I was picking the bairn up from school nursery the other day, about 20 parents waiting for the gates to open when some mid 30’s scratter came by on a bike (no hands of course) and dropped a chocolate wrapper.
You should have heard the tutting.
If I was a parent there and saw that wanker do that, I would have been the King Tut out of them all.

Last edited:
So these kids were eating their sandwiches and bananas before 9am along with drinking tea? Where did this happen?

No idea, maybe it wasn't cleaned up over night, just food everywhere on the floor.

I live in Northern Ireland so education here based on academic selection with entry exams getting into grammar schools, meaning kids often travel 15-20 miles to get to their school, its not based on postcode here.

I'm not just blaming kids, plenty of grown adults do it too. Ulsterbus stick signs up having smoking fines up to £1000, nothing for litter, think they honestly should, its a culture that's become accepted.

Last edited:
No idea, maybe it wasn't cleaned up over night, just food everywhere on the floor.

I live in Northern Ireland so education here based on academic selection with entry exams getting into grammar schools, meaning kids often travel 15-20 miles to get to their school, its not based on postcode here.

I'm not just blaming kids, plenty of grown adults do it too. Ulsterbus stick signs up having smoking fines up to £1000, nothing for litter, think they honestly should, its a culture that's become accepted.
Why didn’t you pick it up mate? Serious question

Why didn’t you pick it up mate? Serious question

Why is it my responsbility to clean up after strangers? That bus today would've taken about a good hour to clean up.

Public transport has too many dodgy characters on it anyway.

Last edited:
Why is it my responsbility to clean up after strangers? That bus today would've taken about a good hour to clean up.

Public transport has too many dodgy characters on it anyway.

I really felt sorry for whoever has to clean it up.
Sandwich packets everywhere, squashed food/bananas on the floor, floor was also sticky due to spilled fizzy drinks, crisp packets lying everywhere, drink bottles, plastic tea cups, like a f***ing party.

I presume they're getting paid for it though. I think I'm a good citizen but it doesn't extend that far. ;)

Last edited:
I spent a few days in Singapore last December and the place was spotless. Made me realise what a shithole we put up with.
Absolutely this. When I take my two boys to one of their classes at the local sports centre, in the corner of the Leisure Park car park you get the little boy racers in their 1.2L Novas with spoilers. They just usually sit there talking for a while and then, with some enigmatic signal like starlings they all race off, dd a few laps of the car park and the surrounding roads then return to base. But the fecking mess when they leave their parading ground at the end of the night is minging. MacDs wrappers, drinks cans.... it looks so shit.

Bad parenting.

Was it literally the worst thing ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back