drones

Status
Not open for further replies.

My tent is just out of shot on the right of this.

It was a couple of years ago and I had no idea what's drones were. It was misty and cold evening camping at Scales Tarn on Blencathra, and I shat meself when three lads came up after dark and started flying this thing around over the water. Convinced I was going to get an anal probing like.

The reason I don't like them is that they are advancing so quickly they will very quickly become one of warfares primary weapons, and I know they use UCAVs already but these things will be even more deadly
Why is that bad? Less people at risk, more badddies dead.

You're better off waiting till it warms up a bit anyhow, nowt worse than being stood in the middle of nowhere freezing your nads off, and on windy days it drains the battery quicker, besides they might have come down in price in a couple of months.

yeah its a bit of a mudfest at moment , after a gimbal for go pro but waiting till mud has dried up & the thing is more available on amazon(hong kong at mo), not getting sung by custums import tax thing again.

love me gadgets & treat meself for all the exercise but like the gopro , does out happen to footage once its been shot :D go ton's of photo's un sorted etc, tons of clips un edited.

yeah its a bit of a mudfest at moment , after a gimbal for go pro but waiting till mud has dried up & the thing is more available on amazon(hong kong at mo), not getting sung by custums import tax thing again.

love me gadgets & treat meself for all the exercise but like the gopro , does out happen to footage once its been shot :D go ton's of photo's un sorted etc, tons of clips un edited.

Loads you can do with the footage or pics, up to you really what you want to do.

The Mrs doing paddle board yoga doing hand stands n stuff

Did these with my phantom 3

I also made this one while on holiday for my mate in Spain, channel 4 used some of the footage for their program "a new life in the sun" about expats who live and work abroad

Skip the boring Spanish blurb at the beginning tho

Last edited:
Very useful for business etc and the BBC etc use them non stop.For a hobby you have to decide how many new films of the coast you want.I love my GoPro but unless you use the footage whats the point

How close are you allowed to get to the neighbour's bedroom window?
Pretty impossible you need to be line of sight of the drone to control it

There is NO zoom contrary to public belief

They are pretty noisy a neighbour would see and hear it so unless they wanna let you watch them then it's not that plausible

The examples of spying drone vids on YouTube are fake or click bait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back