Drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've cut my morning drinking out on a midweek

Used to get a litre bottle of white cider every morning sometimes before graft too

But now I'm in an office & under closer scrutiny I've been sober on a morn for 7 mornings

Still have 4 cans on a Monday & Tuesday night then that's it

It was my morning boozing that was the problem

The worst bit I'm fearing is when I'm back on the van next week & im dreading I'll be back to my bad old ways

But hopefully I've learned to control my habit till least after midday
f***ing hell

Used to get a litre bottle of white cider every morning sometimes before graft too

But now I'm in an office & under closer scrutiny I've been sober on a morn for 7 mornings

The worst bit I'm fearing is when I'm back on the van next week & im dreading I'll be back to my bad old ways

'Morning booze' ffs.

Why not? Saves a headache.

Does she do that to you when she wants to go out with her mates?

Nah I dont, I very rarely drink to be honest unless i'm out with the lads or if we have people over for some bait/go to someones for bait. I prefer being sober these days and waking up fresh.

Rarely have a drink in the house, dont drink a great deal TBH.

If i do have a drink in the house its only usually 1 or 2.

What is it that you do for work mate?

Morning boozing is deffo a big problem, cut that out and have a few drinks on the evening will do wonders for your health if been having a drink the morning regularly.

4 cans on a Monday & Tuesday is nothing mate, well done!

Fancy getting mortal tonight now
Picking up 4 pinters of Stella on way home from graft like, doesn't get me mortal doesn't even get me pissed just love a nice cold Stella after a days work :cool:

Morning boozing is deffo a big problem, cut that out and have a few drinks on the evening will do wonders for your health if been having a drink the morning regularly.

I'd probably say if you're necking bottles of cider in the morning you probably need professional help and you should never drink again.

Before I left Burma I had resorted to a beer with my meal out and a bottle of red at home pretty much every night. Suppose living there was a mitigating factor, like.

Picking up 4 pinters of Stella on way home from graft like, doesn't get me mortal doesn't even get me pissed just love a nice cold Stella after a days work :cool:

Depends who comes in I'm either cleaning the shop

Out in the van delivering but mainly paper work & sorting the sat nav out or serving the customers marra

It’s interesting. I used to go out with a lass who drank at least a bottle of wine every night and I classed her as a borderline alcoholic.

Yes some people will say that’s far more acceptable than abstaining for 6 days then having 10 pints on a Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back