Drinking

Discussion in 'SMB' started by LondonMackem, Jun 10, 2019.

1. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

In the house in the week during the evening. Becoming an every day occurrence with a bottle of red. Never used to do it when I lived with my parents. Been in my flat just over a year and for the past 6 months love a drop on a school night. Not to get pissed or owt, just relaxing.

Starting to think I may need to slow down, but I’m only 28 so maybe I shouldn’t worry too much.

Anyone else indulge a little too much?

2. Been through periods like that in the past. Knocked it on the head these days but easy done when you live alone.

gazc24, Aituk7, MackneyHackem and 2 others like this.
  3. Horatio Pugwash

Horatio Pugwash Striker

Our lass has been away for 6 nights
    6 nights= 6 bottles of red

:neutral:

4. James

James Striker

Not good to be drinking every night like. I've knocked all house drinking on the head and feel much better for it.

5. Medulla

Medulla Striker

Cut down midweek drinking unless I'm out, and upped the exercise. You definitely feel the benefit, sadly.

LondonMackem likes this.
  6. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

Easily done mate, in front of the tele with a bottle of malbec and some cheese watching a decent tv series like Sopranos, The Wire, etc. It’s class

7. The Continuing Story

The Continuing Story Central Defender

Used to do it all the time. At 28 it's no bother. Give it another 4 or 5 years and you'll feel it in the morning more and not be able to fit into your clothes

Enjoy it though, used to love watching a good bit Tele or film with a bottle of wine

LondonMackem likes this.
  8. Gibraltar Mackem

Gibraltar Mackem Goalkeeper

Could not think of a single time I would fancy a drink in the house personally.

Even on a Saturday night when I can’t be arsed to go out or whatever, I’d rather have a bottle of water than get pissed in my own company.

9. Rotten Johnny

Rotten Johnny Goalkeeper

If it's just at night you're only a beginner... Carry on.

10. Aldyyyy

Aldyyyy Winger

Never drink in the house. Only ever drink when out with mates but that's always owa the top to make up for it.

11. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

It’s very enjoyable with good tv

PhilSAFC likes this.
  12. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

I don't do it, because I'm on the road at 7 every morning. Not worth the risk.

13. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

Thats what I used to do (still do tbf) but now it’s just become habit to have wine in the cupboard during the week. Partly to go with food but then I continue with the bottle after.

14. Gibraltar Mackem

Gibraltar Mackem Goalkeeper

Seldom watch TV mate. Apart from to shower, shite and sleep my gaff is redundant.

Sat in me living room for the first time since January tonight and that was only because I needed to restart me phone through iTunes.

15. OOOSH YEAH

OOOSH YEAH Central Defender

If you’re confident with yourself then you shouldn’t have any doubt over it. If you don’t trust yourself then you shouldn’t do it and ask someone else what to do. If you have to ask then you you’re fucked. Ask your best friend what he thinks of you.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  16. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

Where do you relax on an evening?

17. You some kind of jet setter like :confused:

BigPete likes this.
  18. Horatio Pugwash

Horatio Pugwash Striker

ive had a few days off so it wasn't a problem
    Will knock it on the head when I'm back to work like

19. 42

42 Midfield

Thought you London lot were out & about every night as theres tons to do & that?

20. You must be Shoite company!