Drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question I'm asking myself is this.

More beer? Have been drinking since 4.30 and have training in the the morning that i can walk too and costing me £1,000 and means I can be back on beer by about 3pm tomorrow

Or quit beer and have food.

Steak n ale pie ;)

Well yes, I too like the taste and occasionally drink to get blasted.

Do you never just have two or three in the house chilling out? A couple whilst watching the match? Pop in for a quick pint after work?

Some only drink to get pissed was my point.
After going through my 20s and 30s as a bit of a beer monster, I kind of decided that it was a waste of money and unwelcome calories to drink if I wasn’t trying to get blootered. I might have a couple in the house on a weekend if I’m not out, or if I’m going out to watch a match on telly, but apart from that I don’t drink at all.
Hence it was weird having a lass who drank every night. The lass before her was a functioning alcoholic as well. I must just attract them.

After going through my 20s and 30s as a bit of a beer monster, I kind of decided that it was a waste of money and unwelcome calories to drink if I wasn’t trying to get blootered. I might have a couple in the house on a weekend if I’m not out, or if I’m going out to watch a match on telly, but apart from that I don’t drink at all.
Hence it was weird having a lass who drank every night. The lass before her was a functioning alcoholic as well. I must just attract them.

:lol:

Good use of the word blootered too.

Well I've been good as gold and haven't touched a drop so far this month. However, I've been reading this thread and just picked up a bottle of red on the way home from the cinema.

Bastards :)

Just finished last beer there helped wash down some of those hot chicken wing crisps.

Other beers went down with a chicken dinner. Good job I've got a fast metbolism and not lazy, probably had a fair few calories today :lol:

Well yes, I too like the taste and occasionally drink to get blasted.

Do you never just have two or three in the house chilling out? A couple whilst watching the match? Pop in for a quick pint after work?

Some only drink to get pissed was my point.
Exactly. You can enjoy a drink or two, and other times you can enjoy getting pissed. It’s not mutually exclusive.

It becomes a habit. Not too long back i was drinking virtually every night. Knocked it on the head now but still gagging for it most nights.

Exactly. You can enjoy a drink or two, and other times you can enjoy getting pissed. It’s not mutually exclusive.
Sometimes I prefer a few cans in house on own not to get pissed just chill rather than go out for a drink.

Usually results in getting on it when out with pals having a drink

Attract might not be the right word :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back