Drinking

In the house in the week during the evening. Becoming an every day occurrence with a bottle of red. Never used to do it when I lived with my parents. Been in my flat just over a year and for the past 6 months love a drop on a school night. Not to get pissed or owt, just relaxing.

Starting to think I may need to slow down, but I’m only 28 so maybe I shouldn’t worry too much.

Anyone else indulge a little too much?

When I was your age I was doing booze runs to France for cases of those little bottles of beer - was bringing back a couple of hundred cases a time. Then I broke my arm in a motorbike accident and was off work for 6 months and started drinking a case a night while playing Sonic the bastard Hedgehog. Had to knock it on the head when I went back to work mind.

When I was your age I was doing booze runs to France for cases of those little bottles of beer - was bringing back a couple of hundred cases a time. Then I broke my arm in a motorbike accident and was off work for 6 months and started drinking a case a night while playing Sonic the bastard Hedgehog. Had to knock it on the head when I went back to work mind.
Du Bier Du Sphinx by any chance?

Made me think of max and paddy on Phoenix nights when do the booze run to France and end up with the Japanese stowaways :lol:

Back