Drinking in Sunderland city centre

Went in a place called aviator bar down Newton Ayecliffe last week and it was topper like. Had a helicopter above the bar, all the tables and chairs were from planes and plane boxes and that, was proper cool bar, in a random industrial estate but would love a few places with some character like that in Sunderland.

Went in a place called aviator bar down Newton Ayecliffe last week and it was topper like. Had a helicopter above the bar, all the tables and chairs were from planes and plane boxes and that, was proper cool bar, in a random industrial estate but would love a few places with some character like that in Sunderland.
It's a bar not hiroshima

I’m working in Sunderland for first time and I’ve hit you say I’m impressed with what’s going on.
Decent pubs ( peacock, isis, sun cow )
Food, Proven, Mexico 70, spent grain

The stuff around fire station, keel sq, city hall, pop recs, new bridge, train station and just what I know.

I think it’s an exciting time for the city and there’s definitely a scene and spirit evolving.

Nail on the head marra.

I’m working in Sunderland for first time and I’ve hit you say I’m impressed with what’s going on.
Decent pubs ( peacock, isis, sun cow )
Food, Proven, Mexico 70, spent grain

The stuff around fire station, keel sq, city hall, pop recs, new bridge, train station and just what I know.

I think it’s an exciting time for the city and there’s definitely a scene and spirit evolving.
ya brown nosing little twat :lol: ;)

I walked past the angels place last nite about 9:30 and it looked class from the outside looking in.I’ll have to make a point of going down one day for a couple of pints.Looked as though it was buzzing .

Back