Drink Driving Conviction/Coaching Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes you did.
Post #56
How do you know I’m referring to an echo article??

You still haven't even admitted that you actually were referring to the lad in that article

“How do you know I’m referring to an echo article??
You clearly have a vested interest in this and are sticking up for someone you know.

As I’ve said people close to the situation have asked my opinion.

I’d say you’re the one showing yourself up and also outing your mate as being in the echo.”

Yeah I asked how you knew I was referring to the echo article? That’s not a denial it’s a question.

I had no intention of ‘outing’ the lad, you did that unfortunately.

I wanted a debate and opinions based on the situation, and there’s been plenty of that so ‘motive’ achieved.

Doesn't a drink driving conviction come with a criminal record? So people on here are saying they would let criminals teach their kids... really?

“How do you know I’m referring to an echo article??
You clearly have a vested interest in this and are sticking up for someone you know.

As I’ve said people close to the situation have asked my opinion.

I’d say you’re the one showing yourself up and also outing your mate as being in the echo.”

Yeah I asked how you knew I was referring to the echo article? That’s not a denial it’s a question.

I had no intention of ‘outing’ the lad, you did that unfortunately.

I wanted a debate and opinions based on the situation, and there’s been plenty of that so ‘motive’ achieved.
Tacit denial mate. You were and still are not telling us why you have it in for this lad despite him having nothing to do with you or your kids.

The article dosn't state the bloke had any previous drink drive convictions, so this could well be a one off. If so, he is now paying a heavy price (banned for 22 months) and a criminal record. Still think this has no revelance in him been able to still coach young kids.

The article dosn't state the bloke had any previous drink drive convictions, so this could well be a one off. If so, he is now paying a heavy price (banned for 22 months) and a criminal record. Still think this has no revelance in him been able to still coach young kids.
Well he did go to a party then got pissed then drove his car so he could carry on partying. His selfish actions could have killed kids or anyone.

Doesn't a drink driving conviction come with a criminal record? So people on here are saying they would let criminals teach their kids... really?

I suspect there are a lot of teachers with cautions for drink driving in the education system.

Some won't come up on checks after an amount of time now. Law changed a few years ago and they can legally answer that they have none too. Also the case with some convictions.

That said, I hate drink driving on principle.

Well he did go to a party then got pissed then drove his car so he could carry on partying. His selfish actions could have killed kids or anyone.

I agree with that, But the post is in regards to his rights to still coach kids. Does his crime stop him from coaching kids?

I've been over the limit and drove tonnes of times. I don't know a person who won't have been at some point tbh. It's obviously not right like but drinking and driving (the next day) is just the way it is.

It shouldn’t be though mate as it’s easily avoidable.

I am certainly no saint, but I can honestly say I have never drove whilst still being over the limit. The reason is because when I was young, one of the lads got caught at 2pm (we were out till 1am) and it fucked up his life.

I agree with that, But the post is in regards to his rights to still coach kids. Does his crime stop him from coaching kids?
Well nobody is allowed to be employed to work with kids with a CR so why should he get a free pass, I'd say no he shouldn't be allowed to teach kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back