Dressing room has gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion matters every bit as much as yours and anyone else's on here. And why would you worry whether I'm 'something special' or not? Do you mean 'somebody who knows more than me and therefore will call me out'?

I know you're calling RAOS and I could have guessed that you would. And I'm telling you why I believe it doesn't matter one jot.

That is relevant to the discussion given you've done nowt more than call the OP a liar without one single justification to prove otherwise. It's a message board - he's made a statement... you've called bullshit.... I've said I believe him / her and not you. That's how it goes.
Well there you go, its off your chest.
Relax and chill now.

All believable although the McGeady one is a bit odd. No one at the club should be telling the manager who he includes in his squad. Getting him fit to move him on would make more sense.
Ordinarily I’d be 100% behind this, but with docile dour spineless **** at the helm I can’t see the harm I trying something new

Parkinson has fell out with Leadbitter and Power. Two captains have had it out with him.
The young’uns have also kicked off about lack of chances.
He has been told to get McGeady fit for January when he can be re-registered.
He knows he is out but won’t walk as he wants the pay off. SD is refusing to pay him off as it will be his cost not the new owners.
Crapola.

ok then. He must have lied to me 🤣

do you honestly think SD would do it though? The bloke is skint in comparison.

I can only go off what I’ve been told. I obviously won’t name the player but he has first hand experience of what’s going on......

Mate, given the current circumstances, Iam inclined to believe you..

Parkinson has fell out with Leadbitter and Power. Two captains have had it out with him.
The young’uns have also kicked off about lack of chances.
He has been told to get McGeady fit for January when he can be re-registered.
He knows he is out but won’t walk as he wants the pay off. SD is refusing to pay him off as it will be his cost not the new owners.
the game last night cryed out for some one to create chances young diamond or Embleton even both he gave us power wtf and grigg ,the man went to take the draw instead of building on the first half in which we were the better team and made chances .

The dressing room must be horrendous right now, bloke can’t even look people in eye. How are the players meant to be galvanised by that.
Wasn’t there a link to a podcast when Parkinson joined; a former player spoke about how weird he was to play under, I think it may have been Wilbraham?
I don't know about the dressing room but I can't watch his interviews, they depress me so much. His demeanour and body language make me almost suicidal so God knows what it does for people who are supposed to be working for him!

It could be that Rodwell has been clued up about what's coming (which could imply he'll stay on doing the admin side under a new Sporting Director), and there's an intention to rehabilitate AM after PP is sacked.

It may not be easy to do that. Presumable we are very near the wage cap - maybe even into the extra 5% that we are sort of allowed before heavy sanctions, but have to pay a fine on. We may need to get rid of a wage before we can register McGeady if we were so minded in January.

Also the squad size is limited to 22, excluding under 21s. Burge, Matthews, Wright, Flanagan, Willis, Xhemajli, Feeney, McLaughlin, O9, Hume, McFadzean, Leadbitter, Scowen, Power, Dobson, Maguire, Gooch, Embleton, Wyke, Grigg, Graham, O'Brien are all 21 or over, and that makes 22. So on squad size grounds, a player would have to leave before Aidan could be registered.

And if a player did move on ... a striker must be a priority.

It may not be easy to do that. Presumable we are very near the wage cap - maybe even into the extra 5% that we are sort of allowed before heavy sanctions, but have to pay a fine on. We may need to get rid of a wage before we can register McGeady if we were so minded in January.

Also the squad size is limited to 22, excluding under 21s. Burge, Matthews, Wright, Flanagan, Willis, Xhemajli, Feeney, McLaughlin, O9, Hume, McFadzean, Leadbitter, Scowen, Power, Dobson, Maguire, Gooch, Embleton, Wyke, Grigg, Graham, O'Brien are all 21 or over, and that makes 22. So on squad size grounds, a player would have to leave before Aidan could be registered.

Xhemajli is out for the season, so can be deregistered,

Graham, Grigg, O'Brien...take your f***ing pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back