Dressing room has gone....

safccfas

Winger
Parkinson has fell out with Leadbitter and Power. Two captains have had it out with him.
The young’uns have also kicked off about lack of chances.
He has been told to get McGeady fit for January when he can be re-registered.
He knows he is out but won’t walk as he wants the pay off. SD is refusing to pay him off as it will be his cost not the new owners.

Parkinson has fell out with Leadbitter and Power. Two captains have had it out with him.
He knows he is out but won’t walk as he wants the pay off. SD is refusing to pay him off as it will be his cost not the new owners.
Surely they can just put him on gardening leave and install a tin of milk as a caretaker.

How do you know this?

The most worrying thing about that is if Leadbitter and Power are mates, Leadbitter might pick Power when he takes over from PP

Whatever, you havent got a clue whats going on inside the dressing room

Whatever, you havent got a clue whats going on inside the dressing room

ok then. He must have lied to me 🤣
Wasn't CC paid off by Ellis before SD took over?

do you honestly think SD would do it though? The bloke is skint in comparison.
It sounds like something someone has made up that could quite plausibly be true. A good wind up. Fair play.

I can only go off what I’ve been told. I obviously won’t name the player but he has first hand experience of what’s going on......

Last edited:
:lol: harsh calling the lad that. Probably one of the only ones who gives a damn where we actually are.

I’m one of grants biggest critics, he should never have been signed, but he’s here and he cares.
It’s a disgrace that Grant is considered critical to the team, but it’s a fact we can’t ignore now.
Power, Dobson, clearly are a waste of space, or is it Phils fault for playing them so deep.

Back