Dressing room has gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The rumour is that Rodwell told him to get McGeady fit. Parkinson's conference on Thursday said only that AM has been given a fitness programme.
He also said they’d talk about what would happen moving forward later down the line. They asked him if it was with a view to moving him on in January and Parkinson was shifty about it when he could have just said yes. Strange he didn’t when he’s been vocal that AM isn’t in the picture in the past.

he didn’t / wouldn’t go into depth but saidhe was just doing the same thing over and over and trying nothing different.

thats what he’s been like at previous clubs, he’s also fallen out with players at previous clubs too iirc

i’d be surprised if Grant and a few others didn’t have something to say at the minute

thats what he’s been like at previous clubs, he’s also fallen out with players at previous clubs too iirc

i’d be surprised if Grant and a few others didn’t have something to say at the minute

Yep. Aaron Wilbraham on Under the Cosh didnt seem too fond of him like.

Reactions: Gaz
There must be millions of people who fall out with their boss.

Footballers are nowt special.

I would imagine the player will not be impressed that the OP has posted this as we have worked out who that player is.

If I was CEO I would have that player in my office and explain in no uncertain terms the behaviours expected of a highly paid professional athlete.

The events that happen in the dressing room should stay there.

Just as the opinions from ownership of the fans should remain in house too. They'd be hypocritical as fuck to say anything.

I would think Xhemajli, as he's out for the season.

Would make sense.

Are their salaries at a comparable level as I can’t imagine we have a lot of available space?

I know McGeadys salary will be weighted but still.

Would make sense.

Are their salaries at a comparable level as I can’t imagine we have a lot of available space?

I know McGeadys salary will be weighted but still.

They'd both count for a maximum £1.7k/week, so there's no impact. The real bloodbath will be next season, when all salaries of senior players count in full, whether or not they're in the squad.

They'd both count for a maximum £1.7k/week, so there's no impact. The real bloodbath will be next season, when all salaries of senior players count in full, whether or not they're in the squad.

Knew McGeadys would be restricted for the cap but didn’t know if Xs would be.

I know the PFA are exploring a legal challenge to the cap but that’s mostly a procedural thing as they didn’t have a seat at the table.

If the cap doesn’t alter we will see a very messy situation next year!

That‘s the frightening truth of it there. If we don’t get promoted, we are going to be hamstrung by any current contracted players on high wages that do not deserved to be paid above the soon to be leave average. The longer we slide down the table the more likely it is that we are going to be stuck down here another year.

in the case of McGeady, I do hope that it is the intention to have him ready for new management in January but right now he looks like the “break glass in case of emergency” option.

Not just me questioning the OP, keep up.

The difference being is that your reputation to the neutral is pretty much shot. You'd never ask for the source when that nutter calling himself Bob is on here spouting his rubbish.

There are certain people on this board who make a lot of noise and say nowt. There are others with a degree of credibility (or as much as a message board will allow).

I'll let you work out which category I personally consider you (and, separately, the OP) to be in.

We don’t create enough chances it’s no good relying on onien and Hume as neither of them can cross the ball strikers are feeding on scraps every game it takes a mistake from the opposition for us to get a chance
The contrast between a cross a proper winger puts in compared to onien and Hume is massive they just got it anywhere in the hope someone gets on it

The difference being is that your reputation to the neutral is pretty much shot. You'd never ask for the source when that nutter calling himself Bob is on here spouting his rubbish.

There are certain people on this board who make a lot of noise and say nowt. There are others with a degree of credibility (or as much as a message board will allow).

I'll let you work out which category I personally consider you (and, separately, the OP) to be in.
Does your opinion really matter?
I have never noticed you on here before to be honest are you somebody special?
But anyway stay on topic instead of spouting your personal opinion of me.
Im calling OP RAOS end of.

Does your opinion really matter?
I have never noticed you on here before to be honest are you somebody special?
But anyway stay on topic instead of spouting your personal opinion of me.
Im calling OP RAOS end of.

My opinion matters every bit as much as yours and anyone else's on here. And why would you worry whether I'm 'something special' or not? Do you mean 'somebody who knows more than me and therefore will call me out'?

I know you're calling RAOS and I could have guessed that you would. And I'm telling you why I believe it doesn't matter one jot.

That is relevant to the discussion given you've done nowt more than call the OP a liar without one single justification to prove otherwise. It's a message board - he's made a statement... you've called bullshit.... I've said I believe him / her and not you. That's how it goes.

It could be that Rodwell has been clued up about what's coming (which could imply he'll stay on doing the admin side under a new Sporting Director), and there's an intention to rehabilitate AM after PP is sacked.
AM is a ongoing cost to the club : might as well get him ready for selection / loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back