Dragon Age: Inquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out. I was completely overpowered for large parts of the game. I did the final boss in one go, for example (come on the last boss should be tougher than that!)

Last boss fight was a let down like, no build up to it at all really just straight into fighting the boss

Right, the bairn is 5 months now, so I have a bit of time - but I wasn't really enjoying this - I'm at Skyhold and have been for a canny while.

Does it get better? Or should I not bother?

Never went back to this, found it pretty much ho hum. Fights never seemed to have much tactics or owt for them (or was a complete fuckon to micromanage) when playing as a rogue.

Is it worth another bash? Witcher 3 had me hooked and couldn't put down.

Never went back to this, found it pretty much ho hum. Fights never seemed to have much tactics or owt for them (or was a complete fuckon to micromanage) when playing as a rogue.

Is it worth another bash? Witcher 3 had me hooked and couldn't put down.
I haven't gone back to it either. Found the travelling / finding stuff a pain in the arse, and the quests were dull in the main part. I was opening a ton of new quest lines in Orlais and just thought "can't be arsed with any of this".

Did I miss out ? Did it get better?

Been playing this again recently - Just picked up "Rebuke of the Sunderland". Isn't Sunderland in all of these games? I wonder why?

Got this last xmas, started playing it then never picked up again until today, what a f***ing boring game man, i'm trying to enjoy it but the more i play the more i hate it :(

Reactions: PTR
Watch out. I was completely overpowered for large parts of the game. I did the final boss in one go, for example (come on the last boss should be tougher than that!)

Snap. I didn't even use a potion for the whole battle. Just completely crushed him.

The epilogue scene was interesting with Flemmeth, mind.

I anyone try the DLC? Worth giving a go?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back