Dragon Age: Inquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.

May get this with the deal on xbone at the minute. Bought the ones prior on the PC.

Ill have only an hour or two each night to get into it. Anyone think ill struggle to get in to it when playing sporadically?

Im assuming its better than the 2nd?

I haven't had it one once since the bairn landed. Bah.
I'll have forgot the bloody story before long

I haven't had it one once since the bairn landed. Bah.
I'll have forgot the bloody story before long

I'm the same mate (minus the kid) was really into it and for whatever reason stopped playing it about 6 weeks ago. Fear I have forgotten the story and will be abit lost if I try and get back into it now

May get this with the deal on xbone at the minute. Bought the ones prior on the PC.

Ill have only an hour or two each night to get into it. Anyone think ill struggle to get in to it when playing sporadically?

Im assuming its better than the 2nd?
A lot better than 2 but worse than 1.

Just found a 227 dps unique great axe in this random tower called Rebuke of the Sunderland!

Haway the lads!

Class this game btw, 70 hours in and throughly enjoying it

Managed to get 4 hours in last weekend. First time I've used the PC since December for anything other than a quick post on here, or doing my books.

It was f***ing awesome!

I'm shite at this, the first dragon f***ing destroys me every time.

How do you beat it? Do you need to have specific set of weapons/armour to fight it or something?

The first dragon is the hardest. I did it after about 50 attempts and I felt great for doing so! It's a fire dragon iirc so bring lots of anti fire armour. He hates ice so have all your weapons as ice weapons and mages on ice spells. Finally, have your tank taunt him and use the block (shield wall?) to take most of his damage. As long as you have enough anti fire buff you should be fine, as he always killed me with his fireballs! Also, when he does the whirlwind thing, run at him!

The first dragon is the hardest. I did it after about 50 attempts and I felt great for doing so! It's a fire dragon iirc so bring lots of anti fire armour. He hates ice so have all your weapons as ice weapons and mages on ice spells. Finally, have your tank taunt him and use the block (shield wall?) to take most of his damage. As long as you have enough anti fire buff you should be fine, as he always killed me with his fireballs! Also, when he does the whirlwind thing, run at him!

I waited till I was about level 14-15 before doing it so found it relatively ok. It was a bit of a pain in the arse compared to the one at the Western Approach and the one at Crestwood.

I haven't done any others as yet, apparently the 3 at Emprise Du Lion are very tough.

I'm shite at this, the first dragon f***ing destroys me every time.

How do you beat it? Do you need to have specific set of weapons/armour to fight it or something?

Yeh, I sacked that off and started going to new places. Don't try to do everything in one place at once.

I waited till I was about level 14-15 before doing it so found it relatively ok. It was a bit of a pain in the arse compared to the one at the Western Approach and the one at Crestwood.

I haven't done any others as yet, apparently the 3 at Emprise Du Lion are very tough.
They're all basically the same. I didn't do the hardest one at the Du Lion but did the other two in one go. I didn't do the one on the island where you meet the bloke with a patch on his eye either. I found putting that little lad on my team helped, he gives out alot of damage.

They're all basically the same. I didn't do the hardest one at the Du Lion but did the other two in one go. I didn't do the one on the island where you meet the bloke with a patch on his eye either. I found putting that little lad on my team helped, he gives out alot of damage.

Varric? I use him a lot he's canny.

Had this for yonks and it's still not out the wrapper. Need to start it sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back