Dragon Age 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a lass playing DA, I'm trying to shag Alistair. There's something about him that's a bit pathetic but really sexy. I feel a bit wrong for trying, buy I really want to....

Isn't Alistair a partial to a bit of both?
Nor, that's Leliana. Alistair is a proper stud like.

I can vouch for Leliana as I made a female character and then proceeded to have some girl-on-girl action with her. Just a shame Morrigan wasn't interested anarl. :lol:

I can vouch for Leliana as I made a female character and then proceeded to have some girl-on-girl action with her. Just a shame Morrigan wasn't interested anarl. :lol:

My character was a fit female mage, must have screwed up a conversation somewhere, as Leliana was at 100% approval but I still couldnt get any girl on girl action.

:cry:

My character was a fit female mage, must have screwed up a conversation somewhere, as Leliana was at 100% approval but I still couldnt get any girl on girl action.

:cry:

Yeah I think it's a bit of a bug. You can no longer do her quest if her approval gets too high and if you don't do her quest you can't sleep with her.

i've fucked them both, in one playthrough....touch me..:oops:

Zevrans just not putting oot like, been trying for a few hours like but he just doesnt seem to want my elf dudey at all la

Not hearing anything good from this so far. Sounds like they have dumbed down the whole RPG parts of it even more so it just ends up more like a point n click :evil: Def seemed a bit like that in the demo, press a button and watch 5 enemies get cut in half..

Poor form if Bioware are selling out to the masses and removing every little ounce of RPG us fans actually crave.

Giddup Sausage! said:
Not hearing anything good from this so far. Sounds like they have dumbed down the whole RPG parts of it even more so it just ends up more like a point n click :evil: Def seemed a bit like that in the demo, press a button and watch 5 enemies get cut in half..

Poor form if Bioware are selling out to the masses and removing every little ounce of RPG us fans actually crave.

I've played the demo a couple of times and I get that feeling too. Wasn't sure whether it was the difference between playing the first one on the PC versus the second on the PS3.

Not sure whether to get the first for the PS3 as I don't get to switch the pc on very often nowadays....

What I was afraid of :evil:

being fair 10 years ago the style of RPG of Dragon Age Origins was very niche and lost out to traditional turn based RPG's, now the tables are turned and with games like Fallout 3/NV it shows you the amount of depth you can have in an open world RPG game....im not surprised it has been dumbed down....look at FF13, which in essence you ran down linear maps pressing X to autofight then watch a cutscene, its like they said 'we want to make Movies please....fuck off'

on the subject or RPG's is Two f***ing Worlds f***ing 2 Ever gonna be f***ing Released the f***ing cu.nts

Last edited:
on the subject or RPG's is Two f***ing Worlds f***ing 2 Ever gonna be f***ing Released the f***ing cu.nts

Don't expect too much from it, isn't bad but it isn't brilliant either. First one was better imo, they totally remove the whole point of exploring in the new one by only allowing access to the dungeons if you have the corresponding quest... :roll: :neutral: The places you can get in have fuck all in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back