Don't lose to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty arrogant that. Donald has made us part of the furniture down here, we're absolutely nothing special at this level.
Not my words mate. It emanated from opposition players and officials in this league. There will soon come a time when it doesn't appeal to them anymore.

Was being synical mate, it's just another bullshit excuse banded about.
I know mate, me anarl, I’m just getting it off me chest. If they up their game then we should up ours and get the fuckers beat. It’s pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
The time wasting was ridiculous today as always

Going down and staying down time and time again, taking forever with goal kicks

They even took forever coming out for the second half which was a joke. We were either unbelievably keen or they were very late out

I don’t think it would have made a difference Like but I’m not sure it’s something we can actually do anything about

The dinosaur has 6 months whilst there was no football to plan ahead and sort his tactics, what do we get? The exact same as last year
Hooooooof and hope
League one master tactician tho mate. Knows the league and just how to get us out of it.
my f***ing arse. I got up this morning feeling optimistic, thinking we had maybe a few more options than last season. Then I saw the team sheet, then the match, same tired garbage as last season and that knacker will do jack shit about it and in my opinion never will.
im not normally one for whinging but im convinced as long as he’s here fuck all will change and Donald donut will be owwer the moon.

If that was their instructions, then we got lucky, because if they had approached the second half like they did the first, they would have deserved the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back