Don't lose to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

When Gentleman Jack was on the side- lines we were never serious contenders in the shithousery stakes....We showed a bit more savvy in Parkinsons first few games, but today was a return of the naivety we saw under Ross...

The time wasting was ridiculous today as always

Going down and staying down time and time again, taking forever with goal kicks

They even took forever coming out for the second half which was a joke. We were either unbelievably keen or they were very late out

I don’t think it would have made a difference Like but I’m not sure it’s something we can actually do anything about
Wouldn't happen if we ever took the lead.

League one master tactician tho mate. Knows the league and just how to get us out of it.
my f***ing arse. I got up this morning feeling optimistic, thinking we had maybe a few more options than last season. Then I saw the team sheet, then the match, same tired garbage as last season and that knacker will do jack shit about it and in my opinion never will.
im not normally one for whinging but im convinced as long as he’s here fuck all will change and Donald donut will be owwer the moon.
Logon or register to see this image

They even took forever coming out for the second half which was a joke. We were either unbelievably keen or they were very late out

I don’t think it would have made a difference Like but I’m not sure it’s something we can actually do anything about

It’s the worst part of football at this level.

We should be more wise to it by now but it’s still annoying to see.

Agree. Our players were way too soft...they should have been in the referees face complaining.

Sick of heating we need to make the SOL a fortress...Teams coming to play here have it way too easy.

The players need to grow some balls, show some pride and make the place intimidating for other teams.

I dislike time wasting, they did lots of it but the ref did add on 8 mins.
The worst piece of cheating in the game was from one of our players so not sure we can claim any kind of moral high ground on this occasion.

It's amazing how most matches pan out in a very similar fashion. It's like watching the same match every week.

I guess it's the result of persisting with the same shitty tactics week in, week out.

Most in this shit league take the piss coz we have a wank manager & a wank squad not to mention a wank owner

It's amazing how most matches pan out in a very similar fashion. It's like watching the same match every week.

I guess it's the result of persisting with the same shitty tactics week in, week out.
Can't blame crowd expectations now though

On the injuries can they not allow say treatment only ten mins apart unless for a head injury?
Fecking despise the play acting, embarassing.
Mind the worst side of the lot at it just went up ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back