#DonaldOut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great bit of mobilisation from the fanzines and other groups. It has felt like a now or never moment in recent weeks, if something doesn’t happen now we could see some irreparable damage done.

Was there a catalyst? SD deciding he would do one podcast not the other? Having more control over what is broadcast?

I was surprised by the “go for the jugular” approach. Not Parkinson but Donald Out. But kind of glad. Whatever happens we need action, if that means replacing from the very top down then I’m all for it.

If he bought us with the parachute money then surely he'd be happy to go as soon as he can find a buyer. He can then say "wanted to stay but they wanted me gone".

The profit he'll make is getting smaller every week as the para money (supposed to offset debts) is already gone.

Or is it not that simple?

Great bit of mobilisation from the fanzines and other groups. It has felt like a now or never moment in recent weeks, if something doesn’t happen now we could see some irreparable damage done.

Was there a catalyst? SD deciding he would do one podcast not the other? Having more control over what is broadcast?

I was surprised by the “go for the jugular” approach. Not Parkinson but Donald Out. But kind of glad. Whatever happens we need action, if that means replacing from the very top down then I’m all for it.

Think the idea of a future podcast getting knocked on the head has probably given them more freedom to express how they feel and not worry about who they upset.

Good on them. We need a voice as fans and they came together to make it as loud as it could.

Has donald tweeted / communicated anything since boxing day programme notes?

I cant believe how this has gone since he took over, the bloke really is full of shit

No they didn’t play us off the park, it wasn’t there kids anymore they had signed a lot of players, yes we were awful but the 2nd half chances we had should of won the game that’s my point. Nobody is saying we played well

Nee likes seems to be a trend laddy.

I don’t class this message board as a majority view, my view is simple he needs to sack PP

Mate you have to admit the bloke is a gobshite and has failed at the football side of things since he took over. I dont believe a word he says anymore. Its best for everyone if he puts us up for sale

I don’t class this message board as a majority view, my view is simple he needs to sack PP
Well I think that's the only thing I agree with you on, this message board does not represent the fans base, it really doesn't. It's a small majority of the overall fans, so it's like friends getting together having a natter about football, that's it basically. It does not represent the fans.

We should of known to worry when SD spoke about ES saying he wish he'd met them earlier and let them run the club for him. ES made poor decision for a while!

Well I think that's the only thing I agree with you on, this message board does not represent the fans base, it really doesn't. It's a small majority of the overall fans, so it's like friends getting together having a natter about football, that's it basically. It does not represent the fans.

You're right, it doesn't represent the fans. That being said the mood on here and overwhelming feeling that Donald needs to go is in line with what I see on other social media, is in line with how me, my friends and my family and their friends are feeling and seems in line with what I hear and feel at the match. So in this case I think the SMB majority position is pretty much aligned with the rest of the fan base

Donald has been a disaster. Parkinson is just one of his puppets. A shit puppet but a puppet nonetheless.
Hopefully billy bullshit at the top realises he can only save himself by sacrificing Tommy touchline tosspot,or at a minimum by himself some time. However the next choice of manager would be frightening
Tough to be worse than Parkinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back