#DonaldOut

This was inevitable.

The bloke has no money and is about to get his fingers burnt financially. I'd thank him for stabalising the club but he is on the verge of destabailising it so he has to go. Fan power, organised by ALS/RAWA/RR & WMSP has had the impact we wanted it to. He either had to invest or go and when we arrived at a situation where the club could not afford to fix the lift at the Academy then an end game was being played.

A club like SAFC needs serious investment and, for once, some business and football accumen joining forces to get us out of this shit league and back into the PL.

Hopefully we will be sold to knowledgeable and monied owners and hopefully they will engage with the likes of RAWA/ALS/RR & WMSP.

Never mind financial due diligence our fan groups have to make sure that our new owners do their historical due diligence and never repeat the awful mistakes of the past. We are a very badly run club, in fact a failed club - and that has to stop.

Our fans and the good name of Sunderland AFC deserves much better; in fact, they deserve the best.

Last edited:
We weren't getting any anyway.

A competent manager (i.e. one that wouldn't play Wyke every week) would have got this lot to the playoffs or better.
Oh aye. Was more a response to those saying it would be a reason for him to not spend. It's not in reality but if it means he goes I don't care about the transfer window at all.

Back