#DonaldOut

Status
Not open for further replies.

The post before that was about Ross’s game v Bolton , someone else mentioned a Murphy chance v us, I’m a safc fan I don’t take any notice or remember who had there chances, he had signed for them at that point. The whole conversation was about ROSS’S game v Bolton just to clear that up

What is My joy what ? Your quote meant to mean . I’m not all over the place at all, the whole conversation you decided to get involved in was Ross’s game away to Bolton , it doesn’t get any more simple than that
Doesn’t matter what it was before. Your post 1158 was replying to a poster who had said JM saved from Murphy, subsequent posts in the same chain from you then talked about a different game. Nelson was talking about the game on Boxing Day which was pretty obvious

@pwsafc are you going to the RAWA meeting to argue your point of view?
Why would I? Never been before and never will
Doesn’t matter what it was before. Your post 1158 was replying to a poster who had said JM saved from Murphy, subsequent posts in the same chain from you then talked about a different game. Nelson was talking about the game on Boxing Day which was pretty obvious
All my posts from whoever i was talking to at the time we’re about the away game v Bolton, as the poster mentioned that game and the Lincoln game, to which I responded we were shit against Bolton but had the chances to win it, then someone responded with a Murphy header, I’m not going to remember who had Bolton’s chances, he had signed for them at that point!! Not 1 of my replies have referred to any other game, it’s pretty simple really
This joy. I don't even know anyone called Joy ffs. :lol:
What are you on about? You out on the drink ?

Last edited:
You seem to have the opposite view to the vast majority of us at the minute. This would give you the perfect chance to put that across publicly.
I don’t class this message board as a majority view, my view is simple he needs to sack PP

All my posts from whoever i was talking to at the time we’re about the away game v Bolton, as the poster mentioned that game and the Lincoln game, to which I responded we were shit against Bolton but had the chances to win it, then someone responded with a Murphy header, I’m not going to remember who had Bolton’s chances, he had signed for them at that point!! Not 1 of my replies have referred to any other game, it’s pretty simple really
it’s also pretty simple that Nelson was referring to the game on Boxing Day. The point being you misread it then had a go at others for not reading before commenting

He's certainly made some mistakes. He is human after all. Let him cast the first stone who never makes mistakes even in their areas of expertise.

Not sure what your point is with the second paragraph though. He admitted he felt he'd let people down. Surely that's praiseworthy?

Yes we've got worse but that doesn't mean he isn't trying to improve us.

Jack Ross was failing to deliver the targeted points haul, the fans wanted him out, and SD sacked him. Positive move.

He then hired who he considered to be the best candidate of those that applied and those that stated they were interested in the job. Would you have preferred him to have hired someone that he didn't consider to be the best candidate? Again, positive move IMO.

Clearly appointing PP hasn't been working yet, but as far as we know, the plans PP has for the January window will make the difference like signing Gabbiadini did the last time we were in this division. Still too early to judge IMO.

A point of contention that I almost agree with is how long it took to put a new scouting system in place. I, like many others, would have preferred this to have happened much quicker, but perhaps there were legitimate reasons it took so long? Perhaps it was important to keep the books balanced without the extensive scouting network in order to attract investors? Perhaps that's just how long it takes to formulate a plan for such a network and find the right people for the vacancies? We just don't know, but even without that information a lot of people are using it as evidence against SD. That's a step too far for me. For me this falls into the "hmm, not enough information to judge properly" category.

SD had been criticised for not having"football people" helping him make the decisions. He has now hired a couple of people who fit that description. Positive move again.

Fitness of our players had seemed to be an issue, so we've hired a new fitness coach. Positive.

We all want the club to be doing better than it is, and tensions are obviously running higher the longer we go without winning, but none of us know what's going on behind the scenes and like @pwsafc said a few posts ago, some people are lashing out at anyone and everything to do with the club at the moment and some are even twisting every bit of positive news coming out of the club and misrepresenting quotes to fit an anti-SD agenda.
This fella needs a fish big time.

I see the spineless wanker has kept his head down. Couldn’t stop talking when changing seats, once the going gets tough, he fucks off. Piss poor like his managerial appointment. He’s probably busy checking the CVs and references of the journalists so he can make some other shit up, whilst questioning RAWAs education in footballing business.

Just give him time man.Someone who know's more than you about football via watching on streams (whilst drinking and smoking spliffs and not in Full time Employment) said so.

Donald,like Short,is doing well.

Why would I? Never been before and never will

What are you on about? You out on the drink ?

We were terrible against Bolton, bare in mind they had just slung a team together of whoever they could, reminded me of a Sunday morning side, team shortof players and lads ringing their mates saying they will deffo get a game!

They played us off the park, fans fighting with each other in the stands, final whistle players started to come over and it was pure vitriol towards them.

Thats how the majority of fans rated that performance, gutless, they didn’t even try.

We were terrible against Bolton, bare in mind they had just slung a team together of whoever they could, reminded me of a Sunday morning side, team shortof players and lads ringing their mates saying they will deffo get a game!

They played us off the park, fans fighting with each other in the stands, final whistle players started to come over and it was pure vitriol towards them.

Thats how the majority of fans rated that performance, gutless, they didn’t even try.
No they didn’t play us off the park, it wasn’t there kids anymore they had signed a lot of players, yes we were awful but the 2nd half chances we had should of won the game that’s my point. Nobody is saying we played well

No they didn’t play us off the park, it wasn’t there kids anymore they had signed a lot of players, yes we were awful but the 2nd half chances we had should of won the game that’s my point. Nobody is saying we played well

To be fair from what I remember of the game you're right that we should have won on chances. It was disappointing against a side that was just getting to know each other, it was a very poor performance but aye, I remember thinking we were (very) slightly the better side

yes they did, I made the point that their team was made up of lads they had managed to cobble together in a couple of weeks.

Did you stop and see the fans reaction at the end, that said it all to be honest, or were all those wrong too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back