Donald..

Yeah that parent has said they never heard from anyone at the club wanting them to stay and in contrast was made to feel wanted and like there was a plan to develop them at the club they went to. I didnt listen to the podcast as I started to feel like we are being fed lies, like listening to a politician which is ironic given what roll he has left for, but that sounds like he thinks we are stupid (I know he does and these is multiple examples of it). They get friends when playing with England and leave for that? What the fuck like they have no friends at the club at home or at school?

Makes me f***ing sick that we could see local lads playing at liverpool, arsenal cause them two clowns thought a few grand now was better.

What article from the daily mail?

Charlie just thinks we are all stupid Northerners. He's said as much himself and has repeatedly tried to dumb us down when speaking publicly, either to validate his bigoted view, or to hide truth.

Ultimately led to his downfall.

Charlie just thinks we are all stupid Northerners. He's said as much himself and has repeatedly tried to dumb us down when speaking publicly, either to validate his bigoted view, or to hide truth.

Ultimately led to his downfall.

He is the type of person who thinks he is more intelligent than the majority of people so can talk his way out of anything as people are below his intelligence so wont understand anyway.

I think Donald also thinks he can/could lie and bluster his way through everything.

Think they are starting realise the fuck ups are so big they cant be missed even by us dumb northerners.

Back