Donald..

mackem49000

Midfield
I think SD would like to sell up now I reckon he's had enough but can't because in the early part of his tenure he has put his money in thinking we would have been promoted by now.. Thus selling the club on a profit and moving on..
But his earn a quick buck project has backfired forcing him to completely strip the club of its assets and further..
He can default on his £10 million loan and get out but he won't because he wants some sort of return on money..
He is now stuck between a rock and a hard place as the only way he can leave is by taking a big hit financially himself..
His board have left him to get on with it as this quick buck making exercise has failed.. they aren't prepared to put anymore work and time into it..
Donald is lost,skint, adtift,rudderless and alone.. How much more can he take before he is forced to give up and cut his losses.
Time will tell.. But how much damage will have been done to our club until then

Last edited:

I think SD would like to sell up now I reckon he's had enough but can't because in the early part of his tenure he has put his money in thinking we would have been promoted by now.. Thus selling the club on a profit and moving on..
But his earn a quick buck project has backfired forcing him to completely strip the club of its assets and further..
He can default on his £10 million loan and get out but he won't because he wants some sort of return on money..
He is now stuck between a rock and a hard place as the only way he can leave is by taking a big hit financially himself..
His board have left him to get on with it as this quick buck making exercise has failed.. they aren't prepared to put anymore work and time into it..
Donald is lost,skint, adtift,rudderless and alone.. How much more can he take before he is forced to give up and cut his losses.
Time will tell.. But how much damage will have been done to our club until then
I agree with all of that as i have posted similar.
But he only has himself to blame with the appointments of Parkinson, Hill and Coton. Especially giving PP a 2 1/2 year deal.

He's made terrible mistakes and doesn't appear to have what it takes to run this club...

but I don't think he's a bad person. I don't like seeing personal attacks on him tbh.
Has there been many personal attacks though? all I have seen is people calling out he is nowhere near good enough to run a football club of our size.

Back