Donald says 1 transfer incoming could end up being 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't heard the podcast but someone told me that SD hinted that Maddison moving here was unlikely. Is that true? The way some of our fans are going on about signing him you think he was Neymar!

I haven't heard the podcast but someone told me that SD hinted that Maddison moving here was unlikely. Is that true? The way some of our fans are going on about signing him you think he was Neymar!
SD was very clear, said maddiosn plays in mcgeadys posion, and that ists noticeable that no other club has come in for him, depsite his reputation..

why isnt onien? he played there for us last year and did quite well..he is certainly good enough to be a back up right back..you wot get betterin this league..

I disagree he did quite well. I think that this forum went way overboard. He was nearly at fault for a goal again Saturday but Ozturk got back. He gets drawn into the ball. His positional sense is awful for a full back, which is fine because he's not one. I'd be ok with him being a wing back in a 5 but not a rb in a 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back