Donald Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's got SAFC completely wrong, but I'd like to see how many on here can create a successful insurance firm and attain a fortune of £4.5 million.

Yes I despise him now too and what he's done, but he can't be that thick as people are saying surely?

Either way he needs to fuck off now.
In 2019, for a businessman from southern England this scarcely constitutes rich.

He's from a place where the average house price is 409k and the cost of living is amongst the highest in the country so his fortune will put him amongst the landed gentry and not much else at best, so whoop-de-f***ing-doo. For what it's worth, a property with five plus bedrooms in an exclusive area of Oxford will set you back between five and eight million.

He's not exactly Richard Branson is he?

Oxford is the only city where house prices have fallen in the last year

Rightmove.co.uk

So get all the fans to remortgage their homes and buy the club. 30,000 fans putting in £10,000= £300,000,000. They can pick their manager and take the chance..........when its your own money its not such an attractive proposition is it?
depends what you feel for your club.... we done it. With our own money. £1000 a share. So imagine what your absolutely huge and dedicated fan base could raise at £1000 a share?

Everybody seems to think that theres a load of people wanting to throw shitloads of money into the club. The fans got what they wanted in getting rid of Ellis Short, bed made unfortunately.
Eh there was a group of mega rich Americans at our games not so long ago. They looked ready to takeover. Then it turned into "investment" and ultimtely a loan. Murky business but I can't believe its because we aren't a good bet for potential buyers.
depends what you feel for your club.... we done it. With our own money. £1000 a share. So imagine what your absolutely huge and dedicated fan base could raise at £1000 a share?
Most of our fanbase couldn't spare £100 let alone £1000. The north east is the most deprived area of the country. N power jobs are going and the future looks bleak. We'd love to buy the club but we've less money collectively than SD.

Last edited:
Most of our fanbase couldn't spare £100 let alone £1000. The north east is the most deprived area of the country. N power jobs are going and the future looks bleak. We'd love to buy the club but we've less money collectively than SD.

you can spread them amongst a number of people. We had all sorts of shares being bought in a number of different ways. Local businesses. Ex players. Groups of people clubbing in to buy 1 share.

Posters were castigated for saying, they/anyone could make savings by cutting back, the defence being its a fine line so that it doesn’t affect the football side of things. Yet these unbelievably educated businessmen have managed to fuck the fundamental side of the business up. Football is shit, the Academy sides gets beat more times than a crack whore and by the sounds of things have to contribute towards the crack, the manager never was a fit until Methven created Parkys CV for him and put Kevin Ball down as a reference. Nobody replaced Davison, no one will replace Methven and there is fuck all chance of this idiot replacing Parkinson. They are running the club on a shoe string, the one that has been fraying for a while now and just as you are going on a big night out, it f***ing breaks.

Last edited:
You have got to be on a wind up here like😂

Using dodgy owners as a defence of donald and co!!!

Your snivelling has literally no bounds.

Clubs in the lower leagues close to or going bust through dodgy owners while defending the clowns who-

lied about how they bought the club

Lied about the parachute payments

moved money OUT of the club

needed loans(plural) just to run it!!

You are the biggest mug on here bar none.
See the biggest clown on the board is back, you really are stupid . It’s not a defence of anyone you can’t sell the club unless you have a buyer who has the money to run the club. You absolute tool

you can spread them amongst a number of people. We had all sorts of shares being bought in a number of different ways. Local businesses. Ex players. Groups of people clubbing in to buy 1 share.
If people don't have the money you can't spread it in any way. Local businesses are struggling to stay afloat themselves in the main. Those that aren't certainly can't afford any meaningful investment. We had a number of very wealthy buyers but we have no idea why this hasn't progressed.

If that's true and I am not doubting you BTW, that sums Donald up, a penny pinching cheapskate! He needs to go ASAP!
I can only go by what this lad told me, he said his son was 14 or 15 and at the academy. He said if the travel for an away match is beyond a certain amount of miles then parents have to chip in towards the cost he may have said £8 or I could have just imagined that figure. He said the club is a shambles. Now he could be making that up, he might not have a lad at the academy but I am simply relaying back what somebody told me and have taken his word.

No but please see history of fan ownership models. It worked for us. It worked for a few clubs in England. And it’s actually a well used model across Europe
There aren’t many clubs in England who have fan ownership, fan ownership will only get you so far

I can only go by what this lad told me, he said his son was 14 or 15 and at the academy. He said if the travel for an away match is beyond a certain amount of miles then parents have to chip in towards the cost he may have said £8 or I could have just imagined that figure. He said the club is a shambles. Now he could be making that up, he might not have a lad at the academy but I am simply relaying back what somebody told me and have taken his word.
This needs wider coverage if it's true. Absolutely disgusting state of affairs.

Aye walked away from 30 Mill and instead tried to sell to someone who couldn't even afford Falkirk.
First time in 30 years I'm refusing to go to games until the manager is gone.

You have done this Stewart Donald. A f***ing midget recluse winging it.

I'm done with the fuckers as well mate. I've never said that in 35 years of going.
They've got my money already but I won't be doing any more always and probably going to stay in the boozer for home games.

Sly little man. His little football empire is crumbling and the rats are jumping ship. He hasn't saved the club at all. He's merely put a plaster on it all the while the disease beneath the skin gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back